what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
<---------:)

teach here

<-----------

·
Registered
910 Posts
MTC track instructor, Willow Springs Intn'l Raceway, Streets of Willow, Buttonwillow.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Not yet. I do plan on going through the instruction to teach it.

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
Was expecting more response as well.

·
TowTrucks Suck!!!
159 Posts
Eyespy said:
MTC track instructor, Willow Springs Intn'l Raceway, Streets of Willow, Buttonwillow.
Hey eyespy, i live in bakersfield right near you, whatsup man. BTW buttonwillow is not socal. I used to live in socal and calling buttonwillow southern cali is like saying roseanne looks like jessica simpson.

Im just messin with you though man. We should go ride some time. :02mgp

·
Registered
910 Posts
XxIcEmAnxX said:
Hey eyespy, i live in bakersfield right near you, whatsup man. BTW buttonwillow is not socal. I used to live in socal and calling buttonwillow southern cali is like saying roseanne looks like jessica simpson.

Im just messin with you though man. We should go ride some time. :02mgp

I thought there was a resemblance... :eek: LOL. Nah, I never claimed BW was "SoCal". But it's not that far. Come on out to WS. You do track days? Or interested in doing some?

·
TowTrucks Suck!!!
159 Posts
Eyespy said:
I thought there was a resemblance... :eek: LOL. Nah, I never claimed BW was "SoCal". But it's not that far. Come on out to WS. You do track days? Or interested in doing some?
Ive Know man im just busting your balls, I just hate this shithole out here so much, and i was born in socal, we are in more central cal and it almost seems disgraceful to associate this area with LA and the beaches and good times and good weather and what not. Ive never done a track day..... But it does sound like a good idea. Im sure id have some fun, and get some of that need for speed out of my system. At this point the 99 is somewhat of a track for me and i know thats not good. Hey well hook me up with some info and ill def look into heading out there.

·
Registered
910 Posts
XxIcEmAnxX said:
Ive Know man im just busting your balls, I just hate this shithole out here so much, and i was born in socal, we are in more central cal and it almost seems disgraceful to associate this area with LA and the beaches and good times and good weather and what not. Ive never done a track day..... But it does sound like a good idea. Im sure id have some fun, and get some of that need for speed out of my system. At this point the 99 is somewhat of a track for me and i know thats not good. Hey well hook me up with some info and ill def look into heading out there.

Hehe, watch out on that 99! For the track day info, just click on the link in my sig. :cheers

1 - 13 of 13 Posts