Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
THE LEAD.
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I am planing on hitting some twistys on monday if any one is interested post up. :banana I got my bike up and running with new sprokets and front pads so I just have to wear out the front tire now. he he

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
i got a flat rear tire... :( so i wont be riding till i can afford to get it fixed. :(

·
THE LEAD.
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
was race weekend hard on rubber he he he I found lakeview cycles in symrna will mount tires for 20 off the bike of coarse.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
thats just the thing... i raced on it all weekend... no problems... then im commuting to work yesterday... and i picked up a piece of shrapnel or metal and it sliced my tire wide open... wont hold air for shiate... where is that place in smyrna cause ill be removing the rear this week and a member is sending me a takeoff of theirs that has some commuting life left in it till i can afford a brand new one... so ill need a mount... and 20$ is cheap...

·
THE LEAD.
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lakeview cycles ph220-3003 give them a call am dubble check the price. sometimes the parts guys have a diffrent price range them the mechanics.

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
thanks man ill call once i get a tire to mount...

·
Sub-Zero
922 Posts
lakeview cycles was in franklin.. where are they at now?? they got a b***** shop?

·
FZ6 Corner Carver
12,159 Posts
posted a sunday ride on the main page let me know if your down...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts