Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered a couple of things from Ridegear.com (one of the banner ads above) and I want to say that they have been great to deal with. I've had a fantastic experience with them. It's really nice to deal with a company that features such great customer service.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
yeah and slow as hell.

took them 2 weeks to get my gloves shipped. one pair! terrible communication as well, I had to call them constantly to get updates and I never received an email from them until they shipped. I like their selection and the fact they keep older stock, but motorcycleusa is much faster.

·
Old school fool
5,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't notice until after I posted this that there is a vender comment area on the board as well. You think I would have noticed before... Sorry if this is in the wrong spot, just call me a :squid

Overall, my experience with Ridegear has been fantastic. I agree that the shipping has not been the fastest, but I've been pretty satisfied with the way their their customer service folks have kept me informed. They also agreed to ship via Priority Mail since I'm at an APO and that more than makes up for any delays. Plus they let me use their free shipping deal too - cool :banana

In the gear review section, I was surprised to see that New Enough.com has fantastic ratings as well. I considered buying from them but had never heard of them before.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
My experience was top notch, my x11 came in the mail quickly and on time.... in excellent packaging.

When I wanted to return it, no problemo, just send them an email and they send me a return # and off my helmet went.

I did have to check on my refund though and they did get it processed after I called them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts