Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good place to ride? I just moved to Peoria and need some places and people to ride with.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hey welcome to Peoria. Sorry for not seein this too soon. There are some cool roads out by the Wildlife Prarie Park area (just watch for critters) and sometimes during nicer weather, you can spot some groups on University and War Memorial drive. I'm not around during school months (not very good riding anyways), but I'll be back in the spring. So if you see this, message me back.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i dont know to much about peoria but around bloomington normal there are some nice spots. i have a friend who has familly in peoria and we went to see them one time it was up in some hills like a cliff kinda very rich neighborhood i always thought that would be a good plac to ride, i think the name was peoria heights

·
Midnight Rider
415 Posts
you are probably talking about Grandview Drive Mazda Man. i am in peoria (i go to Bradley, don't hate.) but i usually like to ride up and down Rt. 8. i have seen a couple groups riding out that way and down farmington. but yeah, i have nobody to ride with since none of my friends down here ride. send me a message too when it gets nicer out since i already put the 6 into hibernation.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts