Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody want to? Post up and I'll check back on here at 5:15ish....we ride at 6:00 - 6:30.

Got to get out and ride before my blood boils more and I kill my ex wife.....

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Hey man, I'm going out to dinner for my Bday but I'll probably be able to get out around 8 or so if you are still up to it....let me know

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
OK...I am on for 8...We can meet anywhere....Last time I met Yo$hi at the big colored LCD Sign at the fairgrounds...corner of Hillsborough and Blue Ridge. Good middle ground for everyone and close to the highway....anyone else is free to suggest somewhere else if that's not good....

I see ya lurkin red_devil...come on out with us tonight man!

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Waiting for my VR to come in from flatout.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fuck 8...it takes me an hour to get anywhere in raliegh, and an hour to get home....

I'm going to head up to Sal's (Long John Silvers) and will be there at around 6:45ish. Then, if anyone shows, I'll prolly go eat at ale house or something.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Ok, here is the dealio....anyone can either go meet Will up at Sal's at 6:45...
I will be at the fairground sign at 8....So far Tony, Brannon, Jay and Chance said they'd meet me at 8:00....so either way....we can all meet after that no problem...post up what you are gonna do and if you have or need our cell numbers...

·
Just puttin' along
562 Posts
Hey Mike can I ride pillion with you?:gay

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
red_devil1469 said:
Hey Mike can I ride pillion with you?:gay
Sure thing man, as long as you squeeze extra tight and rub your junk on my back...bahahahaha :eek:nfloor

·
Pro Bike Theft Victim
1,088 Posts
yo$hi said:
It looks like rain, but better not. It's gonna be a long ride back for me wet.
Man , its all east of here ,,, check wral.com .. come on out !!!

·
Registered
157 Posts
kazlab67 said:
Ok, here is the dealio....anyone can either go meet Will up at Sal's at 6:45...
I will be at the fairground sign at 8....So far Tony, Brannon, Jay and Chance said they'd meet me at 8:00....so either way....we can all meet after that no problem...post up what you are gonna do and if you have or need our cell numbers...

went out to my garage at 7:45 and what did I find? Flat rear tire. :mad: The nail or screw is still in the tire so I'll have to try and get it to the shop this weekend. hope you guys had a good ride.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Awww damn Brannon....sorry about your flat tire....
And thanks to all who rode tonight...had a good time as always....
And as always thanks to Sal for the drink pit stop....you rock man!

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Nice meeting you tonite Yoshi. What was your real name again (you'll have to tell me about 10 times before I remember it...)?

Brannon, get your shit fixed asap....You gotta make the Sunday ride this week (we'll wait for you this time :) ).

·
My bike won't turn?!!??
216 Posts
Chance mofo...Not like the damn dog either...I don't deserve that much respect.

Good ride tonight guys...Sorry took me a while to post. Had to change clothes from both sweating like a whore from wearing that leather jacket and that hot bitch trying to kill me. Nice meeting everyone. Thanks to Sal for rehydrating me. Look forward to the next one.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts