Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone wanna ride tonight sayyyy 8:30 9ish. I have my last class tonight and we are prolly gonna get out early. So just wanted to know if anyone wanted to ride tonight. Meet at the LCD at the fairgrounds again. You can leave a message on my phone if you are coming. My name is christian number is (910) 934-1914. Hit me up I prolly won't answer cause I will be in class, but leave a message and I will let you know when I am out of class. Either way I will be going for a ride, just wanted to know if anyone wanted to join.

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Hey Christian...I just got home from the beach and am exhausted...I would have rode otherwise...if you want to get out tommorrow, I will be up for it...any time during the day or night...let me know

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
we will play it by ear. I really need to start studying. I just got some new joe rocket gloves I wanna try out. Got them brand new for 35 shipped. Not to shabby.

·
Registered
791 Posts
11 ?

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
Yeah 11...thats a great time to ride...nobody is out...The air is cool...and thats when I'm usually wide awake...

·
Registered
791 Posts
i'd meet up at 11 if some ppl were going out.

·
Banned
4,653 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hmmmm I may get in on that also. I am gonna head out now and just fart around though. I will be back prolly within the hour. we will see how tired I am.

·
Registered
791 Posts
ok so i shoudlnt eat now, cause i was slightly hungry ? or did you mean that u would eat right now. where u at kazlab n fiizz. Are u still up

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I'm up playin socom2...I'll play til 10:45 and then post up...
Where we meetin if we ride?

·
Registered
791 Posts
it was 1 HELLAVA ride. I put the 'damn' in "those damn bikers! :upyours " lol. Did a lot of downshifting and passing and giving ppl the :upyours . Surprising there were abou 7 other riders out. I saw 3 chiling under a freeway overpass. I tried finding some roads but i cant up with squat.

Too bad none of u punks made it out :bitchslap

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
SnookayDCC said:
it was 1 HELLAVA ride. I put the 'damn' in "those damn bikers! :upyours " lol. Did a lot of downshifting and passing and giving ppl the :upyours . Surprising there were abou 7 other riders out. I saw 3 chiling under a freeway overpass. I tried finding some roads but i cant up with squat.

Too bad none of u punks made it out :bitchslap
So what was the plan, just randomly ride around until we rode by each other and then one of us would do a Uturn and follow the other. :bitchslap

·
Registered
791 Posts
i went to that lcd sign, figure thats the usual now a days. I waited there for a few minutes then took a ride down the block n came back. Then went near the college to see who was out, came back, then went exploring.

and the original poster said that spot. I spoted a cbr up there with chrome wheels. I dont think my bike was up to his standards because he pulled up beside me but past the white line and revved up a few times to show off i guess.

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
kazlab67 said:
...I just got home from the beach and am exhausted...
life is so rough :upyours damn i miss the beach...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts