Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Just wanted to remind everyone that this Wednesday is the 14th Annual Ride To Work Day

I'll be riding...will you? I ride to work almost everyday but I make a special effort to ride on this day every year. And those of you that don't have a job, just get out and ride sometime during the day!

Side note: The official pic above cracks me up! Is that supposed to be a rider in a full, reflective suit w/helmet riding hard core on a scooter. :eek:nfloor

·
Registered
651 Posts
He should be dragging knee on that scooter...isn't every day 'ride to work day'?

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
I usually don't ride to work because of my business/business casual dress. But I will make an exception on Wednesday and bring a change of shoes with me to work :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
I try to ride to work everyday also. But will make sure I take the bike on Wednesday

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I suppose I'll go out of my way to make the treacheorus 1/2 mile drive to work on the motorcycle this Wednesday.

·
Registered
5,525 Posts
Jake said:
I suppose I'll go out of my way to make the treacheorus 1/2 mile drive to work on the motorcycle this Wednesday.
If it's really treacherous, you can easily walk the bike to work!..:lao

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
segue00 said:
If it's really treacherous, you can easily walk the bike to work!..:lao
LOL, walking would probably be faster! :eek:nfloor

·
I like white pants
865 Posts
Moses said:
Side note: The official pic above cracks me up! Is that supposed to be a rider in a full, reflective suit w/helmet riding hard core on a scooter. :eek:nfloor
Why you laughin??? Thats going to be you in a year when you get your scooter isn't it? :lao

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
My dad had mentioned something about that last year, and i thought he was just bull shitting. I never knew that there was an actual ride to work day. I'll be riding on wednesday then.

·
Two Wheel Rider
71 Posts
i ride to work anytime i can. saves $ on gas since sometimes i can put on 140+ miles a day. wendsday will be no exception

·
Are we not men?
9,013 Posts
I too ride just about every day, and plan on it Wednesday.

·
1000cc of testosterone
229 Posts
Another ride to work day? On a Wednesday? Am I supposed to ride in twice that day since I normally ride the bike to work anyways?

And I've got a lunch-time ride group at work. Thursdays at Noon in the Lake Geneva area. Yeah, some of them are Harleys, but at least they're riding on two wheels. :>)

·
Registered
401 Posts
I haven't been riding to work lately because I been too tired to deal with the hassle of pulling the bike out of the garage but I will Ride on Wednesday. I hope to be waving at you on my ride home :cheers

·
That's Mrs. Hawker 2U!
5,293 Posts
I ride every day, so yes I'll be riding on Wed too.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I'll be riding, as always. :)

I've also gotten about 10 others here at work to ride tomorrow. I'm hoping we can overrun the bike parking section here.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts