Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up everybody......I know this is a bit of a short notice but I wanted to see if anybody might be interested. This coming Tuesday me and some friends are heading up to a cliffjumping site called "Fawns Leap" located in the catskills park in upstate ny near palenville, ny.
Fawns leap is a cliffjump into water that is about 3-5 floors high. There is another cliff which is much smaller (about 1 floor high) for those of you who aren't a fan of heights. Either way you can still enjoy the water without jumping in.
Another great part to the ride are the curvy winding roads in the mountains which we will be riding a couple of times and the scenery.
The ride will be about 1hr 30min max 2hrs one way from the bronx, where I will be departing from. If you live within the city limits, you can meet me on pelham parkway and boston road at 10am at the lukeoil gas station. If not we can always meet at the cliffjump....here are the
directions : take 87 north to exit 20 (saugerties) make a left at the light and continue to route 32 north on your right hand side. Continue to route 32a by staying left. Then follow that till you reach a light and continue left onto route 23a. From there you will see the sign for catskill park and another for katerskill creek. Continue straight until you see a parking area on the left side of the road. We will meet there.
Make sure you bring trunks, sneakers to get wet in besides your riding footwear, towel, plastic bags and water.
Invite whoever you want, just ride safe people. My contact incase you have questions is (917) 662 2198

If your interested in meeting up in the bronx location just reply in the thread. Thanks everybody. Ride safe.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The trip is happening again this sunday 8/29, weather is supposed to be great. For any info on it just PM me or call me with the contact info above thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi

hi i was looking for this spot and im horrible at directions so was wondering if you had this address so i can put it in a gps i cant find an address ANYWHERE and i need to jump off cliffs so i can feel complete

1 - 4 of 4 Posts