Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
oops...we posted in group rides too! we're definitely up for it sunday...have the youngest's bday party tomorrow so that'd be a no go....

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
most everyone is from Raleigh. Michele and BumpyKnuckles are from Fayetteville, and I am from Sanford (right in between Raleigh and Fayetteville.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mIchELe said:
oops...we posted in group rides too! we're definitely up for it sunday...have the youngest's bday party tomorrow so that'd be a no go....
I was thinking of riding to Michaels in the morning, and then possibly to Wilmington, or South of The Border and back. Yall up to that? If not, I'll ride wherever....doesn't much matter.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hell yeah dude, if you guyz are going to swing this way (Wilmington) I'd love to go. If ppl don't wanna come all the way down here I can meet up in Smithfield. Let me know, PM me for my phone #, or PM me urs

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, as long as Knuckles is up to it, Him, Michele, and I will likely be headed your way... others as well most likely. PM me or Michele your number and we'll call you when we head your way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts