Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all the wv, ky, ohio members....we're goin on a ride sunday september 7th....the logan crew, is meetin up with st albans people, charleston people etc at the kanawha mall parkin lot at noon and leavin towards hawks nest....at gauley, we're meetin up with a crew from beckly and surrounding areas and headin to hawks nest, and wherever else...let me know if you can make it!

·
Your Huckleberry
134 Posts
Sounds great to me!!! Will see everyone Sunday at noon....... If something comes up and it doesn't look like it's gonna happen, post up.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man looks like we're doin it next sunday...a lot of the guys had stuff come up...but definately happenin next sunday...same time same place...where you from buddy? i see a maroon busa all the time runnin around logan

·
Your Huckleberry
134 Posts
Had to work on a cage today anyways!!! I'm from South Charleston. Haven't been down that way. Will try again next Sunday.........

·
Registered
8 Posts
sweet....i assume i havnt missed the ride out...its this Sunday? Sept 14th?
i live in s charleston also...over on Macon St...look for the Dodge Magnum on the street...bike is in garage...stop by anytime after 430pm during week knock on door and we will go riding

i feel so alone out here

·
Your Huckleberry
134 Posts
sweet....i assume i havnt missed the ride out...its this Sunday? Sept 14th?
i live in s charleston also...over on Macon St...look for the Dodge Magnum on the street...bike is in garage...stop by anytime after 430pm during week knock on door and we will go riding

i feel so alone out here
I actually rode by a bit ago. Never seen a Magnum though. Turned right on Macon off of Central. Went to the cul de sac.

Is the ride still a go this weekend???? I'm down if it is.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
im going to show up...

wife had the car and left her van, blue Montana, im the 4th house on the left

hope more people show up tomorrow

·
Registered
8 Posts
heads up to those going on Sunday...one of my clamps busted on my pipes and was rattling like a stepped on snake....so im showing up with straight pipes

bring ear plugs cause this bird is LOUD !!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey fella's sorry about not showing sunday...my buddy had a chain brake and smash the cases on his sv...but add me to myspace at myspace.com/lacey_pj and its easier to set up rides with locals

1 - 9 of 9 Posts