Sport Bikes banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Anytime is good for me, I was thinking around noon, I made a camera bracket and wanted to try it out.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Well, i'm out as far as the week goes, but anyone who wants to head there on Sunday from Polk County let me know. I need a guide.

·
Chad
860 Posts
I won't be able to make it out there today either, I had some meetings sprang on me this morning. I'm going to hit some local roads around 1 though.

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
IM looking to roll out to check this place out too! Someone shoot me a PM with a time to meet up and roll out.:banana

·
Registered
427 Posts
IM looking to roll out to check this place out too! Someone shoot me a PM with a time to meet up and roll out.:banana
wow look whos actually posting in the forum...and not just watching. lol

I may be able to ride sunday if anyone is going.

·
GSXR600
481 Posts
wow look whos actually posting in the forum...and not just watching. lol

I may be able to ride sunday if anyone is going.
Im hoping you can make it out! I decided its time to dust off the leathers and see if I can touch a knee still... I may have a friend coming w/ me.

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Let me know when you guys think you will be rolling into the cumberland farms there in Zhills, I will meet you all there again.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Since it's in the Zephyrhills area, how about everyone from polk county area meet at the gas station(or possibly at McDonald's) at the County Line rd exit of I4 around 9am? Then we can leave from there and hit the back roads to Zephyrhills. Does that work for everyone?

·
Chad
860 Posts
Sean, there's not really a good route out there so you should have no problem hanging with the guys. I'm hoping I'll be able to make it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts