Sport Bikes banner

Ride! Sunday August 8

2K views 27 replies 9 participants last post by  R1Elvis 
#1 ·
Is anyone interested in going for a ride this Sunday?

Here is what I suggest:

Place: Chevron @ Rainbow & Westcliff
Time: 6:30 am PST
Destination: TBD

#3 ·
Hmm, hooters....

It is going to depend. I am up for a ride. Satnight I got have a Wedding to go to. Never quite know how thoes receptions are going to be. But I would think I could make the ride...

- Ice_Hole

#7 ·
freakinhungover said:
theres the hooters alternative elvis they got a/c my friend...
Yup. We can go to Hooters after the ride. Just wear your leathers but drive your car. You can hang out and look cool.

#8 ·
I talked to JP (Nonquist) he is in.

I am also thinking we could possibly go out on the boat after. The rents just got themselves a nice new boat, with plenty of room on it. So out and go skiing and what not. Would be a good way to cool down after a nice Sunday ride. If you guys are down let me know, and I will see what is goin on.

- Ice_Hole

#10 ·
Damn, sounds like a perfect day to me :) Count me in..

- Ice_Hole

#14 ·
Well, got the boat all lined up. The rents wanna leave as early as possible. But I think we will get hot pretty quick. If you plan on goin on the boat bring some swim trunks with ya. We can park the bikes at my house in the garage, should have plenty of room. Should be lots of fun. So far I have Brian, and Ben down for the boat. Their anyone else?

- Ice_Hole

#16 ·
nonquist said:
whats hooters? just joking :lol sounds like this will be an awesome day: riding :) , hooters :leghump , and (for some) the boat :alky . nice!
Too bad you cna't make the boat man.. That is gonna be some killer fun.

- Ice_Hole

#22 ·
Man, same shit happened to me. Wedding didn't start till 8pm.. So I don't think I got home till about the same time as Ben. Then, on top of that, the damn alarm didn't work. BUt wahteva..

Still plannin on hittin up the lake, so call me and let me know. (I Did call Brian, and leave a message on his cell phone so he could call me back, and meet up to go to the lake).

- Ice_Hole

#23 ·
Clay and I were the only people willing to get up early for the ride. It definately sucked getting up that early, but the weather and ride were great.

We rode out to Mt. Charleston and met up with four other guys while on 95. We all ended up riding up Kyle Canyon to Deer Creek Pass. We stopped and bullshited at the end then we all went back to the lower lodge and had breakfast. After that Clay and I went back through Deer Creak Pass and down Lee Canyon.

We saw two cops and one highway patrol on the way out there. There were no cops on the mountain and very little traffic. We were done around 10:00 am.

#24 ·
evildead said:
Clay and I were the only people willing to get up early for the ride. It definately sucked getting up that early, but the weather and ride were great.

We rode out to Mt. Charleston and met up with four other guys while on 95. We all ended up riding up Kyle Canyon to Deer Creek Pass. We stopped and bullshited at the end then we all went back to the lower lodge and had breakfast. After that Clay and I went back through Deer Creak Pass and down Lee Canyon.

We saw two cops and one highway patrol on the way out there. There were no cops on the mountain and very little traffic. We were done around 10:00 am.
Sorry man, was out too late last night with this Wedding. Ended up home around 2am, and alarm didn't want to go off in the morning for some reason.

But the lake was still a go, and was sweet. You totally missed out man. We got home about 10:30. Has smooth water all day, was absolutely beautiful out there. Definately gotta do that again.

- Ice_Hole

Ohh ya, me and Ben ended bein the only ones out on the boat after your ride. But I can understand being tired after wakeing up that early.

#25 ·
damn man sounds like i missed out on a good one. I woulda came if i didnt get sidetracked with that ferrgin acident. my buddy was driving me home at 1230 and jumped a center divider blowing four tires and rims out! it was a big mess. towtruck all that then i was stuck at his house without ride home :( bad scene

#26 ·
freakinhungover said:
damn man sounds like i missed out on a good one. I woulda came if i didnt get sidetracked with that ferrgin acident. my buddy was driving me home at 1230 and jumped a center divider blowing four tires and rims out! it was a big mess. towtruck all that then i was stuck at his house without ride home :( bad scene
You know man, you can alway's give me a call. I can alway's manage something. If I herd my phone at least. But I would have gone and picked your drunk ass up.

- Ice_Hole

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.