Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone interested in going for a ride this Sunday?

Here is what I suggest:

Place: Chevron @ Rainbow & Westcliff
Time: 6:30 am PST
Destination: TBD

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hmm, hooters....

It is going to depend. I am up for a ride. Satnight I got have a Wedding to go to. Never quite know how thoes receptions are going to be. But I would think I could make the ride...

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It isn't hot at 6:30 in the morning. Drag your ass out of bed and go for the ride!

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
freakinhungover said:
theres the hooters alternative elvis they got a/c my friend...
Yup. We can go to Hooters after the ride. Just wear your leathers but drive your car. You can hang out and look cool.

·
Registered
529 Posts
I talked to JP (Nonquist) he is in.

I am also thinking we could possibly go out on the boat after. The rents just got themselves a nice new boat, with plenty of room on it. So out and go skiing and what not. Would be a good way to cool down after a nice Sunday ride. If you guys are down let me know, and I will see what is goin on.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hooters for lunch then boating?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Damn, sounds like a perfect day to me :) Count me in..

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
365 Posts
The ride and lunch work for me - but I got obligations in the afternoon so I can't make the boat trip.

·
Registered
842 Posts
man, i would be totally down for some boating surfing and stuff. that sounds fuggin cool!!! More weight better too!!!

You can drag a knee just the same man!

·
Registered
224 Posts
Leaving for Tempe this afternoon for a week catch you guys next sunday.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Well, got the boat all lined up. The rents wanna leave as early as possible. But I think we will get hot pretty quick. If you plan on goin on the boat bring some swim trunks with ya. We can park the bikes at my house in the garage, should have plenty of room. Should be lots of fun. So far I have Brian, and Ben down for the boat. Their anyone else?

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
19 Posts
whats hooters? just joking :lol sounds like this will be an awesome day: riding :) , hooters :leghump , and (for some) the boat :alky . nice!

·
Registered
529 Posts
nonquist said:
whats hooters? just joking :lol sounds like this will be an awesome day: riding :) , hooters :leghump , and (for some) the boat :alky . nice!
Too bad you cna't make the boat man.. That is gonna be some killer fun.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey fellas...knew to the whole bike thing and live in vegas....i also got a boat as well but no bike as of yet...i would be down to hang with some people if that is cool...let me know

jon

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
You guys be safe tomorrow, and have fun.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts