Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, apologies if this isn't the correct section, and feel free to repost if not.

I'm leading a ride from 109 Sproul Road, Malvern (near 30 & 352) - Park on Rodgers way. We ride up to King of Prussia Fox & Hound for lunch. Back roads - yellowsprings road and 252 through valleyforge park. Meeting at 10:30- KSU 11:15

This is the 5th annual memorial ride for my friend Lynsley McKee Vickers to show her family we haven't forgotten our fallen riders.

Lynsley loved to ride and left us way too early. I hope none of you lose a friend in this manner. I'll also be wearing Natasha Lewis memorial bracelet.

All riders welcome. This is open to anyone who would would like to have some lunch with us or ride on, it's up to you. I'd love to meet some more riders and hear your stories, and so would Lynsley's mother Pat and her family. Lynsley's son Laine is going to be there as well. I never know who shows up the day of the ride, so please introduce yourselves. :) I'll be on a Red SV and leading the ride meeting.

·
Deutsche Rüstungsteilung
14,312 Posts
Hey Beth. It's been 5 years already? Where does the time go? I wish I had seen this thread before I made plans for Sunday. :(

Do you still have the Monster? Shame to go from that to a SV.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Should be able to join.

I didn't know Lynsley, but my daughter did. I'll connect the dots when we meet.

ANLR21

·
Registered
505 Posts
Beth, great to meet you, Jeremy and the rest of the group. Thanks for organizing the Memorial Ride, I know Pat was pleased with the great turnout.

I'd look forward to riding with you and the group again, let me know the forum or list that you're part of so I can monitor. I travel a lot, but ride as often as I can.

Thanks again, our best to all

Allan

1 - 5 of 5 Posts