Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone wants to ride, we plan on riding through Milwaukee, and Milwaukee areas Sunday 06/26/05 at 12 noon.

Meeting at the park and ride located on 76th street right by the state fair park, and the freeway, its in between greenfield and bloomound rd, cant miss it.

Vertical Mischeif
Miltownwheelieboyz
Section 8
346 extreme

should be coming

·
Registered
133 Posts
I should be there. Been wanting to see you guys in action and get a few tips.

·
No Whammy No Whammy STOP!
1,752 Posts
Ill be out riding all day Sunday, and Saturday for that matter. I found this awesome strech of road (about 2 miles) just south of the border. Its all twisties with a nice straight at the end. Ive never seen a cop there, so you can go as fast as you want, so Ill be bringing out the full leathers for some knee draggin' action.

If you want to go post up here:

http://forums.sportbikes.net/forums/showthread.php?t=282721

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
Thanks for putting this ride together. I had a great time! Can't wait for the one that was talked about at Oscars for September.

I still laugh when I think about the antics Darin pulled of yesterday especially the time he went straight and then came down the cross road riding a slow stand up and almost lost it. Also can't forget the time we were at a stop light and I looked ahead and saw the entire group stopped while Darin's bike was standing straight up waiting for the light.

I was in awe watching Ryan from VMC :eek:

·
Registered
133 Posts
Awsome ride and good turn out. Should be seeing all you guys again soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts