Sport Bikes banner

41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
hey every one this Sunday is suppose to be 67* and slightly cloudy with only a 20% chance of rain sounds like great news to me. lets ride my crew is already down so what you guys say
Are you and your crew set up for Sunday? I will probably ride with Matt Sunday morning to mid day. But we may not be through at that time. Just trying to see what plans had been made.May want to hook up later in the day.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hmmm..... as of right now for Sunday:
10am 48*
11am 52*
12pm 56*
1pm 59*
2pm 61*

Sounds like noon might be the earliest to get started to be comfortable....Only a high of 63* rather than the earlier predicted 70...then 67....now 63....I hope it holds steady there!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hmmm..... as of right now for Sunday:
10am 43*
11am 47*
12pm 51*
1pm 54*
2pm 56*
3pm 57*
4pm 56*
5pm 53*
Sounds like noon might be the earliest to get started to be SOMEWHAT comfortable....Only a high of 57* rather than the earlier predicted 70...then 67....then 63....I hope it holds steady at 57*!

·
Registered
468 Posts
Hmmm....still cold, but some of us from the Jackson area and Yazoo are planning to meet at the Exxon at Northside Drive at 11:30. Then we're off to Old Port Gibson. We should be at the Pit Stop on Hwy 18 in Raymond (right where it goes from 4 lanes to 2 right across from Raymond H.S.) at Noon ready to ride. The length of the ride depends on the cold.

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
??? bike nights ????

WE NEED TO ALL FIGURE OUT A NEW BIKE NIGHT. IM SURE ALL OPTIONS ARE OPEN PENDING THOSE OF US WITH KIDS AND FAMILIES.

ANY NIGHT IS FINE AND WE CAN GO BACK TO HOOTERS UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE HAS A BETTER IDEA.

ONLY REASON IM SAYING HOOTERS B/C OF ITS LOCATION IS JUST IN THE MIDDLE FOR EVERYONE TO MEET AT.

:bitchslap

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
ladies and gentlemen.
sunday 17th all day ride ! all twisties ! pictures ! fun ! plan on it !

( pending rain )

start posting now on who will be free, what time u are free.

like to do a port gibson run and a new run from shiloh up to philly and back all in one day.

so get back to me.

·
Always....
4,597 Posts
Damnit... I need a bike. It's my b'day and I wanna ride so freaking bad. Oh well, I'll hopefully have one soon and be able to join the rides.
Thought you might like these. They're from another thread. fyi.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Damnit... I need a bike. It's my b'day and I wanna ride so freaking bad. Oh well, I'll hopefully have one soon and be able to join the rides.
u can always see if brad will let you take his bike out and leave him at home or he can ride bitch behind you :lao

41 - 60 of 67 Posts