·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ride Saturday June 11

Meet:

Chevron @ Las Vegas Blvd and Warm Springs

Time: 7:00 am

I know 7 is early but as Clay says, it is hot now.

Destination: Someplace on the north end, so if someone else has a better suggestion for a meeting place, post up.

Be there or be square.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Let merge our groups

We are taking a ride Sat June 11 also meeting @ the Pilot station at Craig and I 15. We are meeting there 10 till 7:00am to run down to the Valley of Fire and through Lake Mead. If you guys want to make this one big group let me know and we can make it happen.

Ced

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
Im confused. I thought this was SBN not SCS. :) Someone explain to me the good ole days please...............

·
Registered
15 Posts
I said that just to get a response :) . You will have 50 views, but usually no one replies. I guess there is no warm welcome here (jokin don't take it to heart). Were still ridin BTW.

Later,

Ced

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm up for meeting you guys. What color shorts should I wear?

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am up for this ride. I'm happy to change our meet spot to the Pilot station and meet up with the other group. They are heading where I wanted to go anyway.

·
Registered
842 Posts
Ced said:
I said that just to get a response :) . You will have 50 views, but usually no one replies. I guess there is no warm welcome here (jokin don't take it to heart). Were still ridin BTW.

Later,

Ced

yeah im a joker, im down to roll out from your spot. that sounds fun. new faces new feces....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well,

Since I didn't properly introduce myself I will now.

Hello,

My name is Cedrick, but I usally go by Ced. I'm in the military and have been for the past 13yrs. I used to post on this forum back in 02 as "Cedmac". My first scooter was a katana, great starter bike, but heavy as (use your imagination). I then moved on to a 01 ZX6R Kawi sold it and now I roll a CBR F4i.

I don't stunt or ride like I have a deathwish. I like to ride for the sheer joy :) of being on two wheels. I look forward to meeting some of you in the morning for the ride.

Oh yeah before I forget- Evildead you can wear your hot pink shorts. :lol

Later,

Ced

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Okay, I'll be there. I just found my riding sandels so I'm all set.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It was a fun ride. Loren and I met up with Ced and Anthony and took a slow run through Valley of Fire and Lake Mead to the NLV exit.

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
7am is waaaaaaaaaaaay to early for dat chit mang.....:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts