Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gents,

We are planning on taking a ride Saturday morning July 9. Our meeting point will be the Pilot station on Craig Rd. and I-15 at 7:40am. From there we will ride to Red Rock and afterwards to Mt. Charleston to escape the heat. If you plan to come out and either can’t find the meeting spot or you are running late give me a call on my cell 372-4220.

See you all there.

Ced

·
Registered
918 Posts
I can go on this ride but would rather meet you at RR. Do you guys think you'll be there around 8:00 am?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What time does RR open? I was told 8:30am. Is this correct? We should be there no later than 8:15am and no earlier than 0800am.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Sorry goingt o see Fantasic Four ...already got tickets. Hey CED.... umm I just noticed we were born on the same day.... and same year..... scary.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whoa, Thats something else. Let me tell you about my old ZX-6R. I decided it was time to sell it and this guy was very interested in it and wanted to buy it ASAP. I tried to put him off a few days because I still was not sure if I really wanted to part with it, but he kept bothering me explaining to me that it was his birthday the next day 7 July! So I ended up selling my baby to someone with the same B-day as me exactly ten years younger!

Ced

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
well happy b-day gents :)
i'd love to ride with ya'll, but I'm co-hosting a baby shower. You guys are lucky that ya'll get out of such things.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes it was a nice ride we will have to do that again sometime. Hopefully in 2 weeks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts