Sport Bikes banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings!!!!!!!!!!!! Chris Kelly...morning dj at 98.3FM in Lakeland...the word is out...Ride For The Kids 2 is planned for August 6th at Hooters...Hwy 98 North in Lakeland...its to raise money for the Sunshine Foundation in Davenport...there like a Make A Wish Foundation..only local....the event takes place 10am to 2pm and for a $5 dollar donation you get a bike wash from the Hooters girls...and you could win a set of NEW tires from Barneys of Brandon and RPM Custom Cycles of Lakeland....I'm inviting all vendors who want in to call me..the more the better!!!! We'll be taking a ride after the event to the Dream Village in Davenport...all the money goes to the kids so spread the word....any question you can call me at (407) 416-2294 or toll free at 1-888-398-7673 ( radio station toll free line) between 6am and 10am or just call 682-8184 ext 139....Lets help the kids!!!

·
...What speed limit sign?
244 Posts
should make this a sticky.

Sounds like fun. Who wouldn't want some hooter's girls washing their bike?

I'll be there.

·
Registered
58 Posts
flsurfboi79 said:
should make this a sticky.

Sounds like fun. Who wouldn't want some hooters' girls washing their bike?

Hmmm...I don't know....battle of the boobs.
I think I'd prefer to have a hot GUY wash my bike.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Just checked my calender looks like I'm gonna make this one! Sounds like it's a good cause.........and well be there for Make a Wish foundation.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey gang...pass the word!!!!!!! If you know of any vendors that want to participate just let me know...its for the kids!!!!!!!

·
I am very sensitive.
979 Posts
Chris, hope you don't mind, I copied and pasted your post over on the EOS site to help spread the word. I will try to make it out for this.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CBR 600 Lady.....thanks for the help...I want to make sure this event goes well...please feel free to call me for more info....(407) 416-2294...if you know of any vendors that would like to hop on board send them my way....

Thanks...
Chris Kelly / 98.3FM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts