Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ride for Sight! [June 24-26]

I'm participating in Ride for Sight, taking place in Centennial Park, Trenton, Ontario as well as many other places around Canada.

If you would like to support my fundraising effort, you can do so online through my HQ page here after you've read about the Ride for Sight and if you feel it's a good cause as I do but cannot attend yourself.

Binary Jay's Ride for Sight HQ

Just wondering if I'm going to be the only FZ6 at the thing, it's going to be a LOT of bikes!

Motorcyclists Fighting Blindness

"We applaud the abilities of those dealing with blindess, more importantly we know that we need treatments and cures for the diseases that cause blindness! Living in a world of darkness is immeasureable and without research there is no hope for a cure!

We know research is a long and tiring road - we're riding it. Each year as we celebrate our fundraising efforts we also celebrate the stamina and commitment of the Canadian Rider. Your unfaltering dedicated to Ride for Sight continues to put us miles closer to those vital treatments and cures.

27 years ago little was known about retinal disease beyond their devastating outcomes. Today researchers are not only beginning to understand thec auses of these blinding diseases, they are optimistic about developing the treatments and cures that are needed.

Who?

Canadians! Canadian motorcylists work together to raise funds for essential eye research. In Ontario they will come together on one weekend to celebrate their success as a united community, and know they have also helped to improve the overall image of motorcyling.

It doesn't matter what you Ride, as long as you Ride for Sight."

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump for charity. I won't bump it again. Nobody else in and around Ontario want to make this an excuse to have a mini SBN FZ6 meet?

·
Registered
7,335 Posts
If the ferry were up and running and it didn't cost an arm and a leg, I'd be up for it.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I won't be surprised if I'm the only FZ6 representing there, but don't worry, I'll make sure everyone is educated about it while I'm there.

I'm sure to get a lot more attention on a freshly shined up FZ6 than most of the people there on their cookie cutter bikes. Can't wait!

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My digi is old school and rather large, but I'll put it in my pack anyways and make sure I fill a thread with pics for you guys who can't make it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts