Sport Bikes banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK guys, it's here! Ride for Kids happens this Sunday at Maple Woods (rain or shine). Registration will close at 9:15. I can't emphasize enough the quality of the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation. 90% of the funds raised go to the end users such as the research programs and support for families of the children who suffer from brain tumors.

If we have ever been in a situation to help you or do you a favor, please come out and support this ride. The Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation is very important to me for personal reasons and your support will be very much appreciated (and remembered).

When you register you will be asked which shop you wish to declare for. I am working on some appropriate reward (maybe a beer and brats blowout at my house or a drawing for Pilot Powers) for all of those who list Cafe Racer when they register. I'm open to ideas.

Anyway, if you have any questions please give me a call at the shop. Trust me, this ride is a quality event and the route runs for a little over an hour through nice back roads.

Thanks for your help and suppport.

Greg

·
Registered
987 Posts
OK stupid question where the hell is Maple Woods?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts