Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you are going to the track that day, but my cousin is coming to town that weekend and he wants to ride with me on Sun. Never rode with my cousin before, so I'm really stoked about it. Anyone feel up for it if you're not going to track day? Don't know where to go, maybe Mt. Charleston.

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I'll ride up to Mt. Charleston with ya, that would be fun

·
Registered
918 Posts
I've been up to there a couple times this year. The roads are clear and it feels nice to get away from the heat.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't know yet. Probably in the A.M. sometime. I need a leader to get up there. Yeah, I know, I've lived here for 2 1/2 years and I still don't know how to get up there. Let the ripping begin! :lao

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
I have to work at 1030 in the morning that day, so if you're heading up way before that I'm in, and I know how to get up there.

·
Registered
365 Posts
You guys should stop by the track after your ride.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Clayface said:
You guys should stop by the track after your ride.
I am thinking about headdin down there to support ya a lil. But that really depends on the weather. And kinda skared of the popo around there.

- Ice_Hole

·
Registered
918 Posts
Going out to Pahrump is a ride all on its own. Unless you head out there really early the heat will suck.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can't believe you guys are going to ride that day. Bring lots of water!! Hope you guys have fun and stay safe, take lots of pics if ya can. I probably won't be able to stop out afterwards, it'll be way too hot. I'll know the leave time and meeting point in a day or two.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I am not going to the track after all. I decided not to spend the money on what I expect to be a very hot day.

I think I'll join you guys on your ride.

·
How about them Redskins?
2,418 Posts
In, but where and when is the meet and start time? :popcorn

·
Registered
918 Posts
R1Elvis said:
In, but where and when is the meet and start time? :popcorn
Like you'll actually show up.

·
Registered
842 Posts
yeah im out too, i have some electrical problem thats killing me!!! ill be workin on the bike this weekend trying to find this problem out. its WAYY hot man be safe at that trackday as you may not get much riding in when your over 140 degrees with track+leathers+sun!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
9:00 am/ Chevron at Warm Springs and Vegas Blvd. Talked to my cousin yesterday and he changed his plans. Now he's leaving Sunday night, so he's not sure on if he wants to go or not. I'm going to try and convince him to go. I told him it won't be that long of a ride, and if it is, we can always back out early.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Not to cause confusion or anything, but wouldn't it make more sense to meet on the north west end of town?

I suggest:

AM/PM at Craig and Rainbow (right off the 95 at Craig).
9:00 am

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
that'll be sweet, count me in!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts