Sport Bikes banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody up for a ride this weekend? I'm used to the SW quadrant of the state, so I don't know much of what's around the Central/SE/E. Who knows a good route and would like to show it off? Got a meeting spot and a preferred time? (10AM or earlier works for me... I like to bike all day :D)

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
woaaaaaaaa dude 10 am is a lil to early for me esp on the weekends...and our group likes to slack a lil on the times too or so ive noticed .. but we went out yesterday and just had a blast! i didnt like them oiled roads and wicked turns were alright but those of you that like to fly thru them suckers forget it! errr im down to ride all weekend but it looks like rain on saturday for now i think for sure we'll be out on friday well make plans for later in the week im sure =)

·
DT is happy it snowed
1,582 Posts
Bonk said:
Anybody up for a ride this weekend? I'm used to the SW quadrant of the state, so I don't know much of what's around the Central/SE/E. Who knows a good route and would like to show it off? Got a meeting spot and a preferred time? (10AM or earlier works for me... I like to bike all day :D)

I might be interested in doing this assuming the weather cooperates. I was talking to Jake about trying to meet up for a ride, but he lives more out towards madison I think. He says there are some good roads around by him. Maybe we could head out there. Early is fine by me as well.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
10am or earlier works for me. I'll have to see how the weekend is shaping up as we get closer. Maybe an 8am early morning twistie run on Saturday. I do know they were calling for rain all weekend but hopefully that will change.

·
Premium Member
7,390 Posts
I would have liked to take part in this ride but I just got home from Northern Michigan. Did you guys end up riding?

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't pick up my bike in time for the weekend (it was/is in Madison). Unfortunately the server was down and I couldn't post to this board to let you guys know. Hope you all had a great ride, for those who made it out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts