Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other day I made a comment to my girlfriend about how it would be weird for me to ride B**** while she drove. She flipped! I am still suffering the consequences of that statement. Am I alone on this? I understand her point...If I expect her to ride on the back then why shouldn't I? I agree with her, but still think it would just be too weird. Someone out there please agree with me on this!!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
I agree with ya 100% man! I've riden with chick's who ride but there is no way in hell i'll ride on the back of their bike! It's like a law of nature guy's don't ride on the back of a bike with the exception of two things:
1) you dumped your bike and the only way to get out of there is on the back of another bike.

2) your gay.

I have yet to meet a girl (woman) who rides who's skills are superior to mine on a motorcycle.

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I give up - what's "ridding"?? Some gangsta thing?

·
Registered
813 Posts
I'll have no problems.. just think where your hands would be! But I'd wear a helmet so no one knew who I was..

·
Registered
706 Posts
hozhead said:
I don't even ride in the passenger seat of my truck. I much prefer being in control.
This is me exactly. I can't even get comfortable sitting in the passenger seat of a car. My wife really doesn't even bother asking if I want her to drive, I drive her nuts picking apart the way she drives. Hell, she is a female. :twofinger , and I'm an a**hole. :cut

·
Registered
376 Posts
ThRotLJnKy said:
I agree with ya 100% man! I've riden with chick's who ride but there is no way in hell i'll ride on the back of their bike! It's like a law of nature guy's don't ride on the back of a bike with the exception of two things:
1) you dumped your bike and the only way to get out of there is on the back of another bike.
I think I would just walk instead. :lol

·
No limit hypocrite
1,695 Posts
I'm a control freak.. I absolutely CANNOT ride on the back of ANYONE's bike.. I dont trust anyone driving except for me...
My wife is the same way now, since she got her F4i. She wont ride on the back of mine anymore, which kinda sucks for me..

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Bad Habit said:
This is me exactly. I can't even get comfortable sitting in the passenger seat of a car. My wife really doesn't even bother asking if I want her to drive, I drive her nuts picking apart the way she drives. Hell, she is a female. :twofinger , and I'm an a**hole. :cut

Our wives should never meet and compare notes!

·
what's up bitches
1,382 Posts
DAMN. let her read this thread.

I for one 100% agree with you. Not that she's incapable of riding or carrying a passenger or anything, but damn, id be really embarassed if i rode on the back of ANY motorcycle, unless it was my dad/uncle/grandpa or something. If i were to ride bitch on my friends, people would think we're gay buddies. lol

·
Registered
323 Posts
gotta be in cotrol sorry but buy a bike a ride with me sweetie that or get on back

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
hozhead said:
I much prefer being in control.
This my friends, is the "key" statement and word, "control". Whether it be a motorcycle, a relationship, the world, what ever, men can not stand NOT to have control of everything. Sad, but true. We women have accepted this.

As for not riding on the back or "bitch", who cares. Only reason I say this cuz I'm a girl, I've been on the back and I don't have a control issue.

Now as for the person that made this statement "I have yet to meet a girl (woman) who rides who's skills are superior to mine on a motorcycle."

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor Jesus Jr. Pat yourself on the back a little harder, you might break your arm. I know plenty of women, including myself, that could spank your ass in the twisties.....

·
Registered
896 Posts
japbike said:
This my friends, is the "key" statement and word, "control". Whether it be a motorcycle, a relationship, the world, what ever, men can not stand NOT to have control of everything. Sad, but true. We women have accepted this.

As for not riding on the back or "bitch", who cares. Only reason I say this cuz I'm a girl, I've been on the back and I don't have a control issue.

Now as for the person that made this statement "I have yet to meet a girl (woman) who rides who's skills are superior to mine on a motorcycle."

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor Jesus Jr. Pat yourself on the back a little harder, you might break your arm. I know plenty of women, including myself, that could spank your ass in the twisties.....

Do you know any women that would just spank my ass? :lao

·
Registered
214 Posts
Riding on the back with a woman operating would just be awkward. It would certainly be amusing to see. I'll never get on the back of anyone's bike.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Several years ago, I took my wife to a huge parking lot to teach her to ride my ZL1000 Eliminator. After a couple of hours of practice, I hopped on the back and let her drive the 4 or 5 miles home. Only time I've ever been on the back of a bike, but it did wonders for her confidence level.

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
japbike said:

[FEZ voice]I want to get my ass spanked![/FEZ voice]

·
Registered
25 Posts
Uhhh, ummmmm Ok......... I admit it. I would do it for sure do if I had confidence in her skills. No problem. Actually it would be kinda fun. Matter of fact I volunteer right now. :beer :banana

1 - 20 of 26 Posts