Sport Bikes banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.binaryjay.com/rfs/

I didn't end up taking too many pictures, and the pictures I took of the group getting ready for the ride in the parking lot was early before MANY arrived... but still, impressive.

The *only* FZ6 there... that I actually saw, in any case, but there turned out to be an FZ1 with a few years to it's credit in my riding team. :)

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I love a man in a skirt. Is that you with the sporrin? :)

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's not me! The FZ6 goes too fast to ride it without pants...

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I love it when a lot of bikers get together. I went to Rolling Thunder in DC about a month ago. That was nuts with how many bikers were there. Someone estimated over a quarter million bikes. Its really impressive when bikes rally.
You don't see cagers gettin together for rallies or to drive together. Honda Civic Rally for Sight doesn't have quite the same ring as Ride For Sight.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Civic nation? Uhh... bahahahahaha. I hope the underbody neons are compatible with the 10" exhaust tips and the purple tint is street legal.

·
Registered
3,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
By the way, an old biker with a thick white beard pulled up to me at the rally and says "I like your bike, what is it?" then he asked "are those the stock bars?" haha... interesting to see interest in the bike by an old cruiser loyalist, who thinks I *must* have modded the bars. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts