Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking through the threads I came across some bikes on here that have this exhaust. I like the looks and want to get a pair, but it seems like there is no distributor in the U.S. However, I thought a few of the owners were from here too. Where did you guys order from? I saw the link to the shop in NY, but I emailed them about a week now, and now response.

Can anyone help?

·
Registered
686 Posts
www.fosterrad.com

You'll have to call and talk to them, it's pretty much the only way to place an order. Robert Foster is the president and I think he'll give you a discount if you say you're on the boards here. I might be wrong about that though.....

·
Street racing hooligan
146 Posts
Hi, I'm in the UK so don't know about the US dealer side of things, but I can, hand on heart say that the Laser Xtreme 4 muffler setup is awesome.

They're not the loudest pipes on the street (although they're not far off with the baffles removed), but they get the most looks and I think they look total bad ass!

I hear Laser are doing a deal on the Cat eliminator pipe also, if you buy the total setup??? Don't know if you'd be interested in that?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Unfortunately I live in California (AKA smog nazi land) so I'll need to go with the cat. I've heard the sample sound clips, and it's just the right loudness for me. Of course the looks, and reported improvement in performance is a plus. I'll give Foster a call and see what they are going for nowadays.

thanks,

parttime

·
V-twin anyone?
2,161 Posts
Do it! You won't regret it. I had it on mine and it is very individual. . . and get ready for the compliments.

·
It's made of people!
455 Posts
What do those pipes sound like? I haven't been able to find a decent sound clip from them. I'm just running the stockers right now. Also, what kind of performance increase did you see from them?

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
i want them

·
It's made of people!
455 Posts
I started a new thread with the specs I got from FosterRad on the pipes. Check it out. Like DanFZ6 said, he's offering a deal for orders. check out the thread.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts