Sport Bikes banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a couple of posts about these boots and I'm interested in them.

Anyone out there have some reviews or opinions?

Thanks

·
Registered
123 Posts
Great boot! So comfortable in fact that I wear them as everday boots...only problems are they are NOT waterprook...water resistant but not proof...also after almost a year they have loosened up around the ankles with no real way to tighten them...they zip up then have a wrap around closure...you can use these to tight the tops up but the inside bunches up a little...no othe issues

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a set of Diadoras, but mine are the waterproof model. Not sure if they are the Express or not. I can't remember. They are very nice boots. Mine have built in shin guards and ankle protectors. They seem to be very well made and are standing up to daily use quite well. Not as much protection as a pair of Oxtar TCS boots, but much more rideable on the street in my opinion. Being an Italian import, they are not a common brand name here in the USA.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I have the Diadora express boots and love them. I wear these boots when I ride to work or when I don't want to wear my A-stars SMX+ boots. They are comfortable enough to walk around in all day. I have not crash tested the Diadora but they were my replacement for a pair of A-stars Ridge boots that I did crash test. The Ridge boots held up well but I feel like the Express boots are better made than those were -- they protected my ankle but they sustained a rip in the first layer across the top of the boot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts