Sport Bikes banner

341 - 360 of 380 Posts

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
Helmets:

*AGV K3 (Dreamtime-Valentino Rossi replica)
*Bell Star (Viper graphic)
*Bell Star (Roland Sands Design C-Note)
*Shoei X-Eleven ("E-Boz" Eric Bostrom replica)

Jackets:

*Alpinestars One-O-One (leather)
*RS Taichi High Protection (leather/mesh hybrid)
*RS Taichi GMX Motion (leather-perf'd)

Gloves:

*Alpinestars SP2
*Held Phantoms
*Held Pole Positions
*RS Taichi GP-Evos

Pants:

*Icon Anthem jeans (Aramid reinforced)
*Shift Torque jeans (Kevlar reinforced)
*Sliders Kevlar Cargo 2.0 (Kevlar reinforced)

Boots:

*Alpinestars SMX-Plus
*Sidi Vertigo Corsa Air

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
-Suit-
*Alpinestars Stage 2-pc (perf. leather)

-Armor-
*RS Taichi Flex chest protector (4mm)
*Dainese Shield Air back protector (slip-in)
*Dainese Wave 12 back protector w/ shoulder blade plates (strap-on)
*Dainese Knee V knee/shin armor
*Bohn Adventure shorts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm new here, I recently started riding about 2 months ago and I happened across this site.

BeeGee, how do you like that Dainese Stripes jacket? It looks pretty cool, I like the low profile look to it, looks like something you could wear in town chilling with friends and not standout with bright colors.

I was thinking of getting something like that or the A*'s Dragster for when it gets cold.

As of right now I'm wearing:
Shoei X-11 (Red Vermuelen graphic)
A*'s Stunt Air Flo jacket
A*'s SMX-2 gloves

As of right now I'm just wearing jeans and sneakers since its over 100 degrees where I live and I usually just ride into downtown or to hang with friends. I plan on investing in some Icon Super Duty 3 boots. As ya'll can see I'm like stuff that looks casual but still has a bit of protection. I'm not into the track stuff yet. :-/

·
Registered
62 Posts
I may have answered this thread before but some stuff has changed.

Helmet: Scorpion EXO-400
Jacket: Scorpion Stinger Perf Leather Jacket
Gloves: Joe Rocket Blasters
Boots: Thor 50\50

Pants: Currently wearing 15oz. denim until I replace my JR Ballistic 5.0's Will like ly get the Scorpion Deuce.

·
Registered
59 Posts
i think it would be nice if everyone not only listed their gear, but had a picture of them wearing it with their bikes... :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
^ ah ok... thanks :)

it's nice seeing how different gear looks together rather than piece mail is what i'm thinking...

i'll check that one out.

·
Resident Breast Inspector
3,285 Posts
Hey everyone! I'm new here, I recently started riding about 2 months ago and I happened across this site.

BeeGee, how do you like that Dainese Stripes jacket? It looks pretty cool, I like the low profile look to it, looks like something you could wear in town chilling with friends and not standout with bright colors.

I was thinking of getting something like that or the A*'s Dragster for when it gets cold.

As of right now I'm wearing:
Shoei X-11 (Red Vermuelen graphic)
A*'s Stunt Air Flo jacket
A*'s SMX-2 gloves

As of right now I'm just wearing jeans and sneakers since its over 100 degrees where I live and I usually just ride into downtown or to hang with friends. I plan on investing in some Icon Super Duty 3 boots. As ya'll can see I'm like stuff that looks casual but still has a bit of protection. I'm not into the track stuff yet. :-/

Just seeing this

The Stripes is cool. just like you said it doesn't scream "I RIDE A CROTCH ROCKET!!!". Even riders are surprised that it is a motorcycle jacket. I've worn it in all type of weather, from 30 to over 90 degrees. The brown stands out but they make it in black, grey and white as well I believe

·
Registered
127 Posts
Helmet: Scorpion EXO 700
Gloves: Teknic Xcelerator
Jacket: Alpinestars Rod
Pants: Alpinestars A10 Sport leather/textile
Boots: Sidi ST

Near future:
Hearing protector (aka ear plugs)
Back protector
Chest protector
Compression shorts
Hi visibility vest

·
Registered
10 Posts
YZF600r thundercat wildly massaged!

What do i wear ? Anything that works looks good with a reasonable price! A fashion pansey im not! I live and rule in the canyons,Doubt me ask st peter about all the cute lil rich boys in there thousand dollar leathers and 700 dollar pinky toe boots that ate my dust trying too catch me! Will my number be up one day of course with a smile on my face! Look out heaven or hell cause im comin wheelie up! KudaKobra alias Joe kidd.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Shoei RF1100 Matte Black
Shift Avenger Jacket Black/White
Sidi ST Boots Black/White
Teknic Chicane Short Gloves Black/White

still looking for pants/leg armor

341 - 360 of 380 Posts