Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
now that you guys who have been here for years have to start at zero posts again...all the new kids will think you just started riding and your opinion doesnt count...so have fun with that hahaha :D

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
I think it's funny because the most noteable post counts, like Caster Troy and stuff, guys with like 15,000 posts and more, only have like 40 now...

All of us that have been here for a minute though know who's who and know who's a veteran, and that's all that matters.

·
Banned
3,018 Posts
Who cares? I know how long I have ridden and what my experience is--not trying to impress anyone on here--people who know me and ride with me know what I am capable of :D

·
Mexican Hard Shell Taco
5,894 Posts
Agree with Rsixxy, no need to prove anything, we know who we are and we know what we know or think we know ;)

·
retired from here
4,122 Posts
heres your sign............

·
Registered
317 Posts
L8 Braker said:
Yeah, like they really take our advice, anyway...

ding ding ding!

WINNAH!

·
So Sexy it hurts
687 Posts
Gimpdiggity said:
I think it's funny because the most noteable post counts, like Caster Troy and stuff, guys with like 15,000 posts and more, only have like 40 now...

16 posts BIACHE...not 40...get it right :D

And it took almost 5 years to getTHAT!!!!

See, I didn't have a POS pontiac to defend, nor a nack for being the village idiot who recently got banned for being a putz to stack tons of replies in a few months to count on....mine was total BS for several years :p ;) :D

Post count/dates don't mean anything........everybody knows me :D whether they like me or not..they KNOW me

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
fierospeeder said:
we know people with 15,000 posts are compensating for smaller things in life.

^^^ bwahahahahahahahahahaha...................aw heck....TFF

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
CasterTroy said:
16 posts BIACHE...not 40...get it right :D

And it took almost 5 years to getTHAT!!!!

See, I didn't have a POS pontiac to defend, nor a nack for being the village idiot who recently got banned for being a putz to stack tons of replies in a few months to count on....mine was total BS for several years :p ;) :D

Post count/dates don't mean anything........everybody knows me :D whether they like me or not..they KNOW me
+1 to everything troy posted........

·
Registered
199 Posts
Now we are all equal. it is funny seeing SBN Rookie over casters name. that is just odd. as far as newbies listening, they aint going to anyway.

example:
RacerX says "buy a 500"
Newbie says "I bought a 2004 R1, you just have to have self control and respect the bike.

2 days later newbie says "I looped my R1 trying to do 12 oclocks and now need a new bike and skin because I was wearing shorts, wifebeater, and sandles. Anybody wanting to sell a used R1 for cheap?"

they dont listen

1 - 20 of 37 Posts