Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know its hard to make sequals as successful as the first, but this one SHOULD be as good as the first one. Can't wait for it to hit the theator's.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
auron88 said:
im with you on that one, the first was badass, have u ever played the games?
Yes when it first came out. I wasn't a gammer back then. The movie was right on with the game. :eek: Man that was a long game.

The movie is supposed to be very close to the storie line of the game again.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
I know its hard to make sequals as successful as the first, but this one SHOULD be as good as the first one. Can't wait for it to hit the theator's.

I really don't think they'll have much trouble matching the "success" of the first one.

The first one is one of the most horrible movies that's ever been thought up. Let alone had a script written for it. Let alone actually been pitched to production companies. Let alone actually green lighted. Let alone finished production. Let alone gone to theaters instead of straight to video.

This one is gonna be just as horrid as the first, and I will avoid it like the plague. I get angry when they show previews for it in good movies...I feel like I should get some of my money back for having to watch that horse shit preview.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Gimpdiggity said:
I really don't think they'll have much trouble matching the "success" of the first one.

The first one is one of the most horrible movies that's ever been thought up. Let alone had a script written for it. Let alone actually been pitched to production companies. Let alone actually green lighted. Let alone finished production. Let alone gone to theaters instead of straight to video.

This one is gonna be just as horrid as the first, and I will avoid it like the plague. I get angry when they show previews for it in good movies...I feel like I should get some of my money back for having to watch that horse shit preview.

That your opinion, glade you loved it. I thought it was robbed of an Oscar myself. All that hard work put in to the making.

·
Registered
39 Posts
settle down there ebert, the movie wasnt THAT bad, there are a lot of movies out there that are just a complete waste of time and money of both the makers and the audience. One example is The Last Samurai, YUCK, that movie was an abomination to the world, but not Resident Evil. Maybe your hopes are set too high, I mean honestly how much did u expect out of a movie like that, sorry it wasn't the next spiderman 2 or some other mega-budget cutting edge technology film....But some of us are content enough with it to realise we actually dont care that much and simply watch it for the entertainment value :dunno

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think the second will actually top the first, and yes I agree with some, it won't be hard to do.

The best scene in the first was the lasers cutting everyone up. After that, it went flat.

But I intend to see the second.

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
I might rent the second, the first wasn't good, but I never can start a movie and leave, but that was one I woulda left.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Ca$h said:
I might rent the second, the first wasn't good, but I never can start a movie and leave, but that was one I woulda left.

Exactly. The only reason I finished watching it is because I don't like to start watching a movie and then not finish it.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
That your opinion, glade you loved it. I thought it was robbed of an Oscar myself. All that hard work put in to the making.

I don't even remember if it got nominated for any MTV Movie Awards. If an action movie doesn't even get nominated for MTV Movie Awards, then you KNOW it is a complete waste of everyone involved's time.

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
auron88 said:
settle down there ebert, the movie wasnt THAT bad, there are a lot of movies out there that are just a complete waste of time and money of both the makers and the audience. One example is The Last Samurai, YUCK, that movie was an abomination to the world, but not Resident Evil. Maybe your hopes are set too high, I mean honestly how much did u expect out of a movie like that, sorry it wasn't the next spiderman 2 or some other mega-budget cutting edge technology film....But some of us are content enough with it to realise we actually dont care that much and simply watch it for the entertainment value :dunno

Yes, it was THAT bad. It was more than THAT bad. It was THAT horrible.

And even if you don't care that much and simply want to watch an entertaining movie, I can name to you HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of movies that actually have substance, good plots, good acting, good characters...and are STILL entertaining...

Resident Evil had NONE of the above.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gimpdiggity said:
I don't even remember if it got nominated for any MTV Movie Awards. If an action movie doesn't even get nominated for MTV Movie Awards, then you KNOW it is a complete waste of everyone involved's time.
Gimp,Gimp,Gimp,...................MTV has nothing to do with the Oscars. I was fusskin with you. I could really give a rats ass if you are going to see the movie or not, or weather you think it blows, or had poor productions. I'm going to see it and eat a big bag of pop corn. :flipa

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Gimp,Gimp,Gimp,...................MTV has nothing to do with the Oscars. I was fusskin with you. I could really give a rats ass if you are going to see the movie or not, or weather you think it blows, or had poor productions. I'm going to see it and eat a big bag of pop corn. :flipa

Trust me dude...I know it didn't win an Oscar...and I was basicly just being an ass about the MTV movie award thing...I mean, hell, "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" even got nominated for MTV Awards...and that is one of the most horrid movies ever thought up...so, if "Resident Evil" wasn't even nominated for any, then that automaticly means it's WORSE than Charlie's Angels...if that's possible.

I mean, the ONLY cool part about "Resident Evil" was the lasers. But even that was dumb, because they kept coming in little bursts...but then at the end the whole honeycomb one came and killed them...so, I ask, what was the point of having all of the little ones if the honeycomb one could've just killed the people to begin with??

·
Valiant Poultry
15,151 Posts
Oh yah, and by the way, when you're in the theater with your popcorn, you might as well go ahead and spread out...I'm sure you'll be the only one in the theater!!!:flipa

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Gimpdiggity said:
Oh yah, and by the way, when you're in the theater with your popcorn, you might as well go ahead and spread out...I'm sure you'll be the only one in the theater!!!:flipa
No, I'll have my lil lady.................... :flipa

·
Pre-register sex offender
1,091 Posts
the first teaser i saw of it i thought that it might be ok, then i had the "pleasure" to see the newest trailer..... uuuuuhhhhhgggggg... that looks horrible

i never saw the first and dont plan to

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'll probably see it. RE I wasn't what I expected but if II will follow more of the game, maybe it might be worth at least a rental.

I always liked RE2 and it was actually kind of scary playing the game at night with it blasting through my Paradigms and surrounds. The first movie didn't have that feel.

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
My Name is ALICE and I Remember EVERYTHING...

This movie KICKS MAJOR ASS!!! Just watched the Screener and it ROX!!!! Scary ass shit.......... had me on the edge of the dam chair almost the whole time and made me jump at least 5 times :eek: Fuckin A !!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts