Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I chose this route because it'll be the LEAST stressful for me. It's most practical, and most financially best for my situation.

Any of you know of beater, old, literally POS crap 1980 and below standards that someone is willing to let go for just a few hundred? The ONLY requirement that I have for it is that it's running, and safe. Cosmetic flaws and horrors in the most possible extreme case is not even a problem for me at this point.

I'm sure with all the incoming freshmen girls and returning residents to Granville, it'll build so much character by riding by them putting along in a piece of scrap metal spewing black smoke.

On another practical side, my sister can learn the bike on the beater.

-Sam

·
KH, Rest In Peace Brother
20,852 Posts

·
20,852 Posts
Kewl...hope you guys get come to a good agreement.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I'm gonna have to wait a little, it's in florida and the drive + gas to get there isn't really appealing. Reason I want a beater bike is the price, that's mainly it. Everyone who reads this post, keep your eyes peeled online and in life! :)

-Sam

·
20,852 Posts
Will do.....sorry it didn't work man

·
Registered
791 Posts
u must not have went through craigslist.com yet because i've seen a few good priced oldies.

·
Back in Black
5,538 Posts
What the hell man? 1st, you want a new one, then a used SV, then new, then used, now a beater. MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!! :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts