Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rented this bike for a day at Eaglerider since it was the only thing closest to a sports bike.

Just gotta say it's one of the best bikes I have ever ridden. Some surfer guys at the beach though how cool the bike. Another guy in another BMW car reached out to give me a high five, I think because I was blasting EDM from the bike.

But the ergonomics is great and seat is comfortable so it feels like the bike that can go for long distances and great for open road spots. Accelerates like crazy but manageable, I may have popped a short wheelie giving it too much gas on first gear but I was still able to control the bike and not let it crash. Stereo system is great and just blasted an EDM playlist I go to and it just made for an awesome ride. I don't really know too much about the bike, but I just loved it in the 3 hours I rented it.

I have demo's Harleys and I based my decision to rent it because I have demo's Harleys which are big bikes but I wanted something that was more sporty and had better ergonomics. I think this BMW R1200RT is the perfect bike when it comes to big bikes. Handles well, can go fast, and can be ridden in comfort for long rides.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Some surfer guys at the beach though how cool the bike. Another guy in another BMW car reached out to give me a high five, I think because I was blasting EDM from the bike.
^ this right here, by the way, is the gayest shit I've ever heard. I mean, that is gayer than 8 guys having sex with 9 guys.

...not that there's anything wrong with that.

Back on topic, OP, you're awful.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Haha, don't be haters haha.

It was only $100 to rent a $20 grand bike. It's an amazing bike to blast an EDM track to.

·
Banned
7,613 Posts
Dude, dont listen to them. BMWs are something else. We should meet up some time. I just sold a 650r for my s1000rr. I'll let you ride my bike...lets see if you'll sell yours for one also :)

What part of OC are you from? I go to a few bike events...let me know if you're interested...i'll hook you up with free food...i know people.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Dude, dont listen to them. BMWs are something else. We should meet up some time. I just sold a 650r for my s1000rr. I'll let you ride my bike...lets see if you'll sell yours for one also :)

What part of OC are you from? I go to a few bike events...let me know if you're interested...i'll hook you up with free food...i know people.
I'm from the Irvine area, near NHS.

I may be down to meet up with you. Maybe best during some kind of demo day so I have a bike to ride because I obviously don't have a bike to ride with you. Or I'll try rent again from EagleRider. Also should be going to Mission Motorsport next Saturday for their big sale.

But yeah I'd love to try your bike out, I googled it and it looks bad ass and it's a BMW motorcycle. How does it compare to the touring style of the BMW R1200RT?

Since you say you know people, could you help me network with people? I have a undergrad degree in finance and 1.5 years of A/R work experience. Then I can move out, get a bike, and ride with you.

·
Registered
905 Posts

I may be down to meet up with you. Maybe best during some kind of demo day so I have a bike to ride because I obviously don't have a bike to ride with you. Or I'll try rent again from EagleRider. Also should be going to Mission Motorsport next Saturday for their big sale.

But yeah I'd love to try your bike out, I googled it and it looks bad ass and it's a BMW motorcycle. How does it compare to the touring style of the BMW R1200RT?

Since you say you know people, could you help me network with people? I have a undergrad degree in finance and 1.5 years of A/R work experience. Then I can move out, get a bike, and ride with you.

I just don't get how riding bikes can be so much more fun than driving an M3 which is more expensive. I can drive the legal speed limit on a bike and still have the sensation I'm going fast. In a sport car, you have to go 100+ mph to feel any thrill, but I can't afford speeding tickets or higher insurance nor go to jail if I caused a horrible accident.

The only car I ever felt any real thrill in was the Lamborghini Gallardo I drove for 3 laps in a parking lot for $100. It was a 2006 Gallardo that had worn seats, but once you drive, the used interior doesn't even matter anymore.
You have no job and no bike insurance. How would you pay for his bike if you were to wreck it?

Good rule of thumb, never borrow something you can't replace.

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
8,142 Posts

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I think he was being quite facetious with his offer...

1 - 20 of 24 Posts