Sport Bikes banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey ya'll!

I'm going to be headed "home" for about three weeks around the 4th of July for a big fat family reunion and whatnot ... and no matter how much I'd like to, it's just not going to be feasable for me to ride or tow my bike up there from Florida. A bunch of my cousins and uncles are wanting to go on a ride for a couple days while I'm there, and seeing as how all of them ride either Harley's or cruisers, the only rental options they give me are Harley dealers. While a bike is a bike, I'd prefer a sportbike if possible. Anyone know of a place that rents some flavor of a sportbike within a reasonable distance of Kanawha County? I'd love to take a sportbike through some of the back roads in my old stomping grounds around Dutch Ridge. Would also be nice to see if I can hook up with some of my fellow SBNers up here for a ride one day.

Thanks everyone! :D

·
Registered
178 Posts
Don't know of anyplace around here that rents sportbikes, just trying to get a test ride before you buy one is nearly impossible. Post up and let us know when you're in town, maybe some of us can get together. Some of the guys are starting to hang out at my shop now so you can always swing by there to see who is out running around.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that's kinda what I figured. Sportbike rentals are all that available down here either. I know last time I was up there I found a place that rented BMWs in Lewisburg, but I guess they've closed up as I can't find them now.

I'll try to look y'all up while up there ... just that I may be a sportbiker in denial on a hog. :rolleyes

·
Registered
1,709 Posts

·
I am MOTARDED
3,089 Posts
That would be a hell of a drive to go pick up one of your rentals in California for him to take back to WV to ride for the day, lol.

ZXRon, where is dutch ridge I have never heard of it? Is it near Charleston? Check out my site WVStreets if you want to meet up with some people to ride with when you are in.
welcome to sbn, first i have seen you on here. where do you live at? Im from around ripley area and work in the charleston area.

zxron,

some Harley places rent, ask if you can get a buell. check the one in chaleston and theres one near williamston on 119

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
welcome to sbn, first i have seen you on here. where do you live at? Im from around ripley area and work in the charleston area.

zxron,

some Harley places rent, ask if you can get a buell. check the one in chaleston and theres one near williamston on 119
craigsville, wv. i am in charleston quite a bit though.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts