Registered
438 Posts
God that was funny... I needed that...
Glass Panel 1
Stupid Guy 0

·
Registered
13,267 Posts
LOL sepaking of Boxers my friend has a Boxer and he let his girl friend take it to the park to play with it. She turns Roxy lose and she imeaditly goes full speed all out run in a long loop and the chick is dumb enough to call her .... here Roxy (claps hands) gets Roxy even more fired up (Roxy used to be stuck in a apartment all day) Roxy doing maybe 35 mph leaps up about 20 feet from Felica and just fuckin nails her square in the jaw upper cheek and KO's her!!! The best thing is she was out for like 5 minutes.... comes to and theres about 3 little kids standing above her lookin at her asking her if she was dead! :D :D :D

I took her out once and she liked to jump and spin when you spun the leash around she would go off jumpin n spinning... We just get out of the lobby in the parking lot and I go Spin Roxy Spin, she goes off into a wild leaping spining jump smack into the side of a Honda Civic Ricer car sets the alarm off and makes a huge gawd dam dent in the door with her head! LMAO didnt even slow the nut case down hahaha

·
Registered
42 Posts
When my boxer was just a puppy, we would chase her around the yard with the 4 wheeler, she would get ahead and keep looking back to see how close we were to her. She messed up one time and as she turned back around to see where she was going, she ran head first into our gas tank - knocked her out cold.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yeah my boxers are like lab rats on speed when they go to the dog park. They have lots of energy and are like 4 legged wrecking balls.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
Looked like a computer geek....pretty humbling.......

·
Registered
238 Posts
hahahahahaha that is funny sh*t

1 - 13 of 13 Posts