·
Registered
411 Posts
You know they sell POS pocket bikes there too. For 180.00

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah those electric ones lol. but those would be kinda cool back in the grade school days. shit i would be up bright and fuckin early 2 hours before school if i could ride it to school :lol

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
now what would be cool, is to make one of those b***** electric car things that like 5 yr olds can ride in, i believe they are called power-wheels. anyways start making those radio controlled. kids be happy and it would make supervision of them while in the car more enjoyable :)

·
Registered
138 Posts
gixerking said:
now what would be cool, is to make one of those b***** electric car things that like 5 yr olds can ride in, i believe they are called power-wheels. anyways start making those radio controlled. kids be happy and it would make supervision of them while in the car more enjoyable :)
That would kick ass! Except I always had a tendency to trash RC cars when I was little.....might get messy with kids inside.....

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
gpTT said:
That would kick ass! Except I always had a tendency to trash RC cars when I was little.....might get messy with kids inside.....

nah those big ones arent that fast....well until us guys decide to mod and re-wire them :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
My kids were out riding there pocket bike yesterday....my son is crazy he never looks were he's going and always got some sort of wobble going on. Anyway he stands on the pegs thinkin he's cool, well he has this horrible wobble and I'm like why are you all over the road well one of my daughters was like "he was trying to stand up on it" I pull his little ass over and tell him to stop, my daughter is like "your not a stunter" little punk is gonna kill himself, plus he was in shorts, I told him if he's gonna do stuff like that put some jeans and gear on go to a parkinglot. He is so gonna crash that thing I can see it now. Then the girls will beat him up.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chicw/speed said:
My kids were out riding there pocket bike yesterday....my son is crazy he never looks were he's going and always got some sort of wobble going on. Anyway he stands on the pegs thinkin he's cool, well he has this horrible wobble and I'm like why are you all over the road well one of my daughters was like "he was trying to stand up on it" I pull his little ass over and tell him to stop, my daughter is like "your not a stunter" little punk is gonna kill himself, plus he was in shorts, I told him if he's gonna do stuff like that put some jeans and gear on go to a parkinglot. He is so gonna crash that thing I can see it now. Then the girls will beat him up.

:lol takin after his pop i see :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Hell I hope not, I don't want to have to tell peeps were on our 3rd pocket bike cuz my son keeps crashin 'em. Insurance don't take care of that.

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well atleast the pocketbike isnt furred.....or is it? :2eek :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Not yet......I think my girls want to though. Its got Honda stickers on it. So crashin it is a NO NO!!

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
chicw/speed said:
Its got Honda stickers on it. So crashin it is a NO NO!!

shit those would be the first things to go :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
My husband saved the ninja stickers for his own bike.....PUNK!!!!!

·
Registered
127 Posts
hahaha your gonna come out one day to see the little guy doin endo's and hairchairs down the side walk on the pocket bike!! atleast get some pics!! :D

·
Registered
411 Posts
Yea he already thinks he can wheelie it. He's trying to pull it up like his bicycle which he can't wheelie that either. Im like dude you cannot wheelie that thing he's like yea I can Mom.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
That's cute you're raising a little squider!

ADORABLE!

·
Combat Marshmellow
13,132 Posts
hey i found a pic of junior.......

Attachments

·
I TOLD YA...
4,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha that kid is tearin shit up :headbang

1 - 19 of 19 Posts