Sport Bikes banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy and I took a road trip to vegas last weekend- it was awesome. We couldn't go on bike, but we took his 03 GT mustange, which was sweet. Vegas totally rocks!! On the way there, he put on the new styx cd. I didn't even know they were making music. It really took me back listening to them. I remember being in hs and wanting a harley lol. I use to listen to come sail away over and over. It is wild how music can do that to you . Val

·
Registered
181 Posts
Styx rocks!!! It's been a while since I've heard them too.

MAGNUM636 said:
:bitchslap

Sorry man, Styx is :gay , you like Rush and Kansas too?
:rolleyes and what, might I ask, do you listen to?
Sorry, but Neil Peart alone makes Rush a kick ass band!!

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
MAGNUM636 said:

Sorry man, Styx is :gay , you like Rush and Kansas too?

So young and unknowledgeable about music. All three of those bands, more so Rush, fucking kick ass!!!

GixxerGirlRD said:
:rolleyes and what, might I ask, do you listen to?

Shes lesbian, and she knows her drummers. We now have 3 things in common.

Styx just passed through Beaumont, but I did not get to see them.

·
Light it up! Light it up!
1,459 Posts
once you get past the fact that some music is not cool, as far as the people you know are concerned, there's some really good music out there.

good music is timeless.

I've always liked Rush. I've dl'd some styx and kansas as a result of trying to find more stuff that I may like that I've never really given a chance.

didn't know they were still making music tho, no way am i going out of my way to listen to that tho :lol

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Shes lesbian, and she knows her drummers. We now have 3 things in common.

Styx just passed through Beaumont, but I did not get to see them.
I'll take the bait, what is the third thing we have in common?
I do know my drummers and Neil Peart is top notch! Totally underrated.
tmkreutzer said:
You guys know any bands not in the $1.99 bin at WalMart?
:eek:nfloor So WalMart knows good music, and they're willing to hook it up cheap! Truthfully this is beside the point. There's too much good music out there to stick to one genre. Why limit yourself?
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'd like to get back to my Van Halen...."How do I know when it's love? I can't tell you but it lasts forever...." :banana

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
GixxerGirlRD said:
I'll take the bait, what is the third thing we have in common?
I do know my drummers and Neil Peart is top notch! Totally underrated.

Assuming that the first 2 are now a given, we are posting on a sport bike forum, sooooooo........ :02mgp ♪♪taaaa daaaaa ♪♪!!! :banana

·
Registered
181 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Assuming that the first 2 are now a given, we are posting on a sport bike forum, sooooooo........ :02mgp ♪♪taaaa daaaaa ♪♪!!! :banana
Surprise surprise surprise. It would appear I lost sight of that for a moment. Shazam!! Thanks for the clarification.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
shortwavez said:
My buddy and I took a road trip to vegas last weekend- it was awesome. We couldn't go on bike, but we took his 03 GT mustange, which was sweet. Vegas totally rocks!! On the way there, he put on the new styx cd. I didn't even know they were making music. It really took me back listening to them. I remember being in hs and wanting a harley lol. I use to listen to come sail away over and over. It is wild how music can do that to you . Val

Styx is GREAT! Back in the summer of '98, a friend and made a road trip to Park City, Utah and saw them live - this was before they got back onto the county fair circuit.

I've never been a fan of Rush - they just get on my nerves.

I listen to a lot of newer hard rock and alternative along with some rap and what-not. Its still nice to bring out the oldies though.

·
Registered
181 Posts
shortwavez said:
Styx put on an awesome show- really entertaining. Miss America was a great song- gotta love the classics. Val
I've never seen Styx live *sighs* but I must say my personal favorite was Blue Collar Man. Gotta love the classics indeed! :dblthumb

·
Banned
1,097 Posts
Styx rocks!!! It's been a while since I've heard them too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGNUM636

Sorry man, Styx is , you like Rush and Kansas too?

and what, might I ask, do you listen to?
I listen to blues and classic rock. I love the Stones, CSNY, Clapton, Van Halen and lots of other stuff. But Rush, Journey, Stxy, Foreigner, Boston, Mellancamp-- all weak pussy shit. That singer from Rush is the biggest flamer ever!

·
Registered
5,240 Posts
unfortunately, I do remember Styx. now if you'll excuse me, I need to drop some more acid, maybe it'll help me forget.... :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts