Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
731 Posts
Just teach hin to ride behind you in staggered formation and him on the outer side (know what I'm saying ?)

· Registered
731 Posts
Neverlose said:
The more experienced rider should always follow, so they can watch what the beginner is doing and tell him what mistakes he is making, also this way the beginner doesn't need to try and "keep up" with anyone if he can't.
also true, but I learned it how I sayed before and it worked well.
But the new rider doesn't know the road from the view of a bike and may need to get the lines and a "danger" or "slow down" hand signal can be a big help if you are new. A noob also never seams to nevernotice dose hand signals in the mirrors. And the experienced driver should be at least that experienced to know not to speed and go at a relativly slow pase, this way he can also keep back the "WOOOW I GOT A BIKE... BURN THE STREET" effect of the newcomer :D

The staggered formation is simply so he doesn't want to do the "Biker Boyz" style riding next to another and so that IF he crashes or somehow gets scared and accelerates or what ever he doesn't run into you.

I found that to be a good way of learning

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.