Sport Bikes banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Remember me guys? I'm here at Air Force basic training, in week 5, I'm kicking ass here. I got the highest run time in my flight, and did perfect on the Air Force Knowledge test, and I ran 5k for our squadron today, so I got base liberty and got to use the net in the library. Can't wait to get out and ride, keep on stunting.

·
Banned
730 Posts
Keep fighting the good fight. Actually wondered where you've been. Thanks for serving so I can spend my time w/ my little girls. And no, I'm not kidding. People like you allow me that luxury. Thanks again and good luck. :flipa <--just in case you miss this guy. The normal :twofinger is gone?

·
Registered
21 Posts
You are in basic and you have access to a computer for personnel use....WTF!!!! When I went through we got nothing 2 phone calls in 6 weeks and if the person you were calling wasn't there or a no answer tough shit. We did get regular mail though. And base liberty we got 1 of those it was called the last day when you leave. Invovlment in recreational sports??? (5k fun run). Not hate'n just curious as to what happened to basic training. My MTI was an ex-combat control/pararescue guy he was a real hardass. Morning PT when everyone else did their mile and a half, we ran between 6 and 10 miles dependeing on what he felt like. Well I could bitch more but I won't . Congradulations and thanks for serving!

·
Registered
3,759 Posts
Good, hopefully the last bit goes well for you

1 - 8 of 8 Posts