Sport Bikes banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want a couple of general comments here. Is the quality of the part good? Are they a legitimate seller? Ever heard of 'em? Thanks in advance.:beer

·
bite the wax tadpole
2,116 Posts
:twofinger <-- standard greeting

Good luck with your search... I haven't heard about them, but I'm hoping someone here has.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
You gotta read the fine print for these companies, and some you'll find they sell used parts that are refurbished and they make no guarantees that they will work as advertised.

Not saying this is one company, but just my experience.

I went to cycletherapy.com for a new stator for my bike.

So far it's been great.

·
Live to ride
12,017 Posts
does it have something to do with a rectal exam?

·
bite the wax tadpole
2,116 Posts

·
bite the wax tadpole
2,116 Posts
That's the trouble he's seeing; there are very few Triumph aftermarket parts in the wild, and even fewer dealerships/businesses that sell them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a cdi from them and it was faulty. Can’t get anywhere with them for an exchange. I get spark from my old one but won’t turn over. The new one allows the starter to work but no spark. They won’t answer me about exchanging it. They just keep offering to fix my OEM cdi. NOT GOOD!

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
ricksmotorsportselectrics and accessorie catalogs at dealerships have access to modern technology electronics for older motorcycles. Tossed my Dennis Kirk catalog or I'd give you specific vendors.
Suggest diagnosing what you need, research/review vendors and buy with confidence. Also, try daytona 600 website?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts