Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know you have to get a VIN inspection done but how do you take the bike to the DMV if its not even registered? Do you get a 10 day on it or what?

thanks

·
Registered
918 Posts
Yeah, you'll have to get a trip permit. You may have to jump through some flaming hoops too.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thankx guys .... yeah i think im just gonna ride it there and just get it registered at the same time ...

thankx

·
Man in the boat
228 Posts
Good luck...Might get charged and arm and leg...BTW, the DMV here blows dogs for quarters!

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
GonZilla said:
Good luck...Might get charged and arm and leg...BTW, the DMV here blows dogs for quarters!
well now that is an interesting visual :)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
GonZilla said:

charged for what ..... the vin # check? i didnt think they charged you for that ...

·
Registered
918 Posts
If you've ever registered a car here you should understand what GonZ was talking about. Although motorcycle registration has a couple extra taxes you have to pay.

If you ride down there the DMV witch you're dealing may try to hit you with some fine. I guess it depends upon the degree of vileness of the demon you're dealing with.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
evildead said:
If you've ever registered a car here you should understand what GonZ was talking about. Although motorcycle registration has a couple extra taxes you have to pay.

If you ride down there the DMV witch you're dealing may try to hit you with some fine. I guess it depends upon the degree of vileness of the demon you're dealing with.
oh ok .... i feel stupid now ... :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts