Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I'm posting this because I'm looking for some general feedback from you guys. I'd like to hear any and all opinions you have from those of you who already own a stand from us and those that do not. If you have a stand, tell me please what made you decide to purchase one, how you like it, and perhaps any improvements you would like to see. Even you don't have a stand or bought a stand from a different manufacturer I'd still like to know what kind of things you've heard about our product. So you have 2 cents, post it here. Thanks.

Ian Gilmore
Redline Engineering
www.redlinestands.com

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
I bought them because there was a group buy and I couldn't resist. I like the stands, they're heavy for their size and seems very sturdy. Some improvements might be paint (but not if it would drive the price up significantly, I don't mind the rugged industrial look), or a handle of some sort on the back like some of the other brands to make lifting easier. The latter would especially be cool. Regardless I think they are superior to similarly priced options.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We used to paint them and powder coated them at one time and that drives the price up about $15 per stand. I also recently made a stand with a lifting handle like you speak of and came to decide that it made an excellent trip hazzard as I found out the hard way. Thanks for the ideas though.

Ian

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Thats really nice that you are looking for active feedback to improve your products. I will soon buy a stand from your company.

·
what R you lookin' at?
5,313 Posts
have a pitbull myself, friend has a redline....way too heavy IMO

1 - 5 of 5 Posts