Sport Bikes banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was my first day at MSF and even though we rode those small Honda's it was a blast!

My face got a little cooked in the hot, Hawaiian sun but it was worth it.

I was actually grinning behind my helmet half the time :D

·
Hardass!
8,085 Posts
Thats the only thing I don't like about summer...the heat while riding, unless im on a neverending road (which is rare)

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
beowulf2k said:
Thats the only thing I don't like about summer...the heat while riding, unless im on a neverending road (which is rare)
I'm thinking about getting a tinted visor for the last two classes... they cost about 45 bucks at the local shop.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
beowulf2k said:
So what bike you looking to buy? Just curious.
Things are pretty iffy right now because I'm considering changing jobs...and if I did it might seriously affect my finances.

If I stay status quo, I'd try to get a used 600ss.

Used to ride an ex500 (about 12,000 miles)

·
Registered
539 Posts
MT Wallet said:
Today was my first day at MSF and even though we rode those small Honda's it was a blast!
Those stupid little things were pretty fun. I was in an all military class and had an experienced group. We had a blast on those things. Glad you had fun. :)

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm going to take the experienced course one of these days, I know it'll be a blast. I just don't have the extra cash right now. First up is getting a good set of boots, then armored jeans, then the MSF. Gotta make sure I'm protected, especially since I don't own a car.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks Beowulf, Blurbo and Camride

I got my fingers crossed on getting a used 600!

Our class actually had experienced riders and many had their own bikes already.

I was one of the few w/o one. We also became friends too...and I was supposed to meet Rascus (who took the course already) for lunch but I got lost trying to find the Jack n the Box.

Sorry Rascus!

·
Official SBN Party Pooper
20,262 Posts
lol...i was just going to comment that although you may enjoy riding you SUCK at directions.

Remember what I said :neener

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rascus said:
lol...i was just going to comment that although you may enjoy riding you SUCK at directions.

Remember what I said :neener

:eek:nfloor :eek:nfloor I remember Rascus!

Hey, I can go in circles no problem...no need for directions there!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts