Sport Bikes banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Banned
3,015 Posts
What a beautiful lyric iceman! I am sorry to hear of your breakup--it's never easy. Time will only tell if the two of you are meant to be together. Distance or any other obstacle will not matter IF the two of you are truly meant to be together.

But as others have said, don't give up on your personal dreams...you are young and have a wonderful chance it sounds like...please don't give that up. Sometimes opportunity knocks on our door and if we just brush it away we may wind up wondering, "what if?"....and that is no way to go through life!

I know your heart aches but give it time.....you'll see what is to be soon enough :)

· Banned
3,015 Posts
So sorry to hear that iceman...you keep your chin up though...I know it's difficult right now...but try to focus on other things, mainly your soccer career.

Like I said before if things are meant to be with the two of you then it will happen naturally if it doesn't then that wasn't the person for you in your next stage of life.

Just know that you have a lot to offer and someone will come along who will realize that. And no you aren't boring us at all....so don't think that!! I feel for you hun, I really do...first loves....they are the hardest to get over but it can be done!! That I promise you ;)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.