Sport Bikes banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well last week my buddy went down on his sv 650 and now hes ready to start fixin it. so wut im askin is does any one kno a good site with a decent classified section for sv parts? heres wut he needs maybe u guys can help with this, he needs a tach, clutch lever, gas tank, foot peg, shift pedal, left front blinker, and handle bars. if u guys have any of the above in decent shape please let me kno or if u have any info on where i can find the parts cheap. o yea i already looked on ebay they have some little stuf like the pegs n shifter but i wanna just see wut u guys have. thanks

·
You will be missed Shawn
6,508 Posts
a little bit more information might be helpful...such as:

what year
what type of cash he is willing to spend
etc.

if you have any of that information, I might have any of your parts. Or at least someone may be able to help you better.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
o yea i forgot about that info sorry bout that, its a 2001 and its not the S model (no fairing) and hes lookin to get the stuff a little bit cheaper than wut the local shops are tryin to get.

·
Registered
3,876 Posts
you can try a cycle salvage yard for some of that stuff theres an awesome one in alabama i think i saw it on 2 wheel tuesday but cant think of the name off hand but i have the number and will post it tomorow when i get on

1 - 5 of 5 Posts