Sport Bikes banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to ask again guys, but I'm in need of a Rear Pad stand. Gonna be changing a tire and I still haven't bought one of my own. I'm a loser like that, I know. So if anyone has one that they'd be willing to let me borrow at the latest I'd have it back to ya by the weekend if I could pick it up tonite.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
i got one you can borrow. im leaving my house in about an hour though. ill be in new berlin and close to CJs house if you care to pick it up.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Dave.

·
Premium Member
4,001 Posts
davisa said:
i got one you can borrow. im leaving my house in about an hour though. ill be in new berlin and close to CJs house if you care to pick it up.
Awww how cute, you're taking Lisa over to her girlfriends house :twofinger

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Moses said:
Awww how cute, you're taking Lisa over to her girlfriends house :twofinger

Neh, Dave and I were just rigging the hidden cameras in my room for the next time she came over.....we tried them out too....

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
im glad we hide them by your place. the focusing was fun and well worth it.

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
davisa said:
wanna hear something funny? a long time ago i put the camcorder in a shoe box with a hole cut out and hid it on the dresser away from the bed. she saw it right away, laughed at me, and asked why i needed to hide it. so then i went out and bought a tripod and the rest... well, you can imagine.

so why did we hide them by your place?? granted, the focusing was fun and well worth it.
It was just my way to get you to come over and play with me....

:EDIT:

P.S. The "Condom-ents" are ready and waiting for you and your "sandwiches" on Thursday, but I can't chill long...gotsa get Purty to go out, and we all know how long that could take me.

·
50cc's of Honda power!
793 Posts
you dont need an excuse for anyone to come over and play with you. all you gotta do is call. youre very playwithable. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts