Sport Bikes banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my whole rear set, left, right and rear plastics, with back seat and key lock off my 98 FZR 600. All in good condition. Gonna put it up on ebay or sbn classifieds I guess. Got any suggestions on how to price it (ie, each piece sold seperately or all together, and how much?) I've never sold anything on ebay before. Or if any fellow fizzers here are interested let me know. Just kind of comparing to similar items on ebay, and could get as much as $175-$200. what ya think?

sorry mod if this doesn't belong here..just looking for advice.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If it's the stock black plastic I could use the two rear side panels and the rear seat. I'm still piecing one back together.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heres a pic. the only things wrong with them is the flushmounts on them ( I didn't know better at the time) so you can keep em, replace em or deal with the holes. And the "peg" thing that plugs into the hole on the left front of the fairing is broken off. But it's still very stable without it..don't even realize it's missing. I think I still have it if you want to reattach it somehow. other than that, they are in real good shape. never crashed or dropped on.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts