Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone have pics of some nice looking rear blinkers? I just changed my fronts with some LP Flushmount V's and now it's time for the rear's. I just don't see any I like. let's see some picks......

·
Registered
400 Posts
I just integrated mine in the taillight and they work fine.

·
ninja shadow warrior
242 Posts
cat eyes on rear

Attachments

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Here are mine, I had to put them where the cagers can see them...I live in AZ where there are tons of elderly drivers and I want em to see me.

Attachments

·
Registered
45 Posts
It's an old pic, but here are my rear blinkers.
I drilled the undertail rather than the rear cowls.
I just used the same LP Flush Vs for front and rear blinkers.
That said, I never use blinkers during the day anyways. I just use my hands, which is legal in Colorado.

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks guys, I might just intergrate mine though- although I do like the Cateye's EL. I should put up a pic of the bikes back end just to show ya'll what I'm dealing with. pics to come.....

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Zippy said:
time for an undertail kawagirl :wink
LOL yeah I know, but I dont want to lose my trunk space, I will probably just paint that black poriton that is showing.

·
Registered
400 Posts
True, I didn't lose truck space either.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Zippy said:
why would you lose trunk space?
I see said the blind man, I never know, thanks.

·
I ♥ ♀
2,764 Posts
Ummmm.................Kawagirl.............................how bored where you to paint the inside tire tread yellow...............girl you so crazy!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
Ibleedgreen said:
Ummmm.................Kawagirl.............................how bored where you to paint the inside tire tread yellow...............girl you so crazy!!!!!!!
Bite me LOL. I saw the pens on ebay, in the pics it looked really cool, but when I put it on mine....not so hot. :dunno

·
Registered
33 Posts
Rotty said:
I just integrated mine in the taillight and they work fine.
Do you have any pics of this? Im assuming that you mean youre still using your stocks...I would really like to do that as well.

-Jake

·
Registered
400 Posts
Saki said:
Do you have any pics of this? Im assuming that you mean youre still using your stocks...I would really like to do that as well.

-Jake
All I did was buy a integrator kit. Which moves your blinkers into your tailight. This way you don't have any blinkers in the rear. Whenever you turn your blinker on right or left, the bulb in your taillight will blink, either right or left.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
How hard is it to install the integrator? I bought one and the directions look like U need a EE degree.

·
Registered
400 Posts
kawagirl said:
How hard is it to install the integrator? I bought one and the directions look like U need a EE degree.
My wife has an EE degree......LOL......It wasn't that bad, it makes you think a little though. It took me a couple of times of switching wires out, but eventually got it..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts