Sport Bikes banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the future wife and I would like to start shopping for a house. We will not be able to put money down until the spring, as my sweetheart is finishing up grad school. She has an unofficial offer at her current job. However, she’s not gotten an offer letter. Therefore, as above stated, I’m thinking spring. Despite having several months until we can make an offer, in an attempted to improve from my last house purchase, I’d like to look at many different houses. We’d like to do this because neither of us has owned a house in Wisconsin. We both would also like to better understand what we like and don’t. Therefore, the realtor will need to be patient in that a sale is still and good amount of time out. In addition, they will have to know the area well.

Thanks,
Jason

·
The Bike Whisperer
599 Posts
Karen Wenzel---

Realty Executives - Integrity
13005 W. Bluemound Road • Brookfield, WI 53005
Direct: 414-750-1989 • Mobile: 414-750-1989
Fax: 262-783-4885
Preferred 414 750-1989
Facsimile 262 783-3303

Has been GREAT to us..... as shes worked with us since weve moved from Tulsa. Now, were waiting for a answer back on our offer we made on Saturday. Shell help you every step of the way.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
So the future wife and I would like to start shopping for a house. We will not be able to put money down until the spring, as my sweetheart is finishing up grad school. She has an unofficial offer at her current job. However, she’s not gotten an offer letter. Therefore, as above stated, I’m thinking spring. Despite having several months until we can make an offer, in an attempted to improve from my last house purchase, I’d like to look at many different houses. We’d like to do this because neither of us has owned a house in Wisconsin. We both would also like to better understand what we like and don’t. Therefore, the realtor will need to be patient in that a sale is still and good amount of time out. In addition, they will have to know the area well.

Thanks,
Jason
Hey Jason,

I'm a active realtor familar with the area...also a hard negotiator.

I would be more than happy to help you with your home search...I have some ideas for you.

Give me a call when you get a chance.

262-391-7744 Brian

·
Registered
936 Posts
When I bought last year I went through Matt G's mom Mary Piekarski - she really helped me out when I bought my place in Bay View and showed me a great sample of what the neighborhood had to offer. We negotiated for a new roof as well...

Mary Piekarski, First Weber Realtors

I can vouch for Brian (Raven R1) as well, I got some excellent advice from him when I was shopping for homes. He clearly knows the area and would make an excellent buyer's agent.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
When I bought last year I went through Matt G's mom Mary Piekarski - she really helped me out when I bought my place in Bay View and showed me a great sample of what the neighborhood had to offer. We negotiated for a new roof as well...

Mary Piekarski, First Weber Realtors

I can vouch for Brian (Raven R1) as well, I got some excellent advice from him when I was shopping for homes. He clearly knows the area and would make an excellent buyer's agent.

+1 :)

·
Keeping WI HOT since 1998
2,917 Posts
I just bought a house in June. My realtor was excellent! She has a great search feature that will narrow down any property to your exact specifications - even room dimensions. The Wihomes website is seriously inadequate when compared what she was able to find for me.

Jill Haushaulter is her name. She's a 5 star-rated ABR. Here's the link to her website:

Our Agents Make Your Life Easier | First Weber Group

·
My flock keeps growing
2,942 Posts
I just bought a house in June. My realtor was excellent! She has a great search feature that will narrow down any property to your exact specifications - even room dimensions. The Wihomes website is seriously inadequate when compared what she was able to find for me.

Jill Haushaulter is her name. She's a 5 star-rated ABR. Here's the link to her website:

Our Agents Make Your Life Easier | First Weber Group
FYI, most agents can do the search that way...some don't want to do that to keep the options open for the buyer.

·
Registered
760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for all the feedback. I'll be setting up some thing with Brian shortly and I'll look into the other suggestion as well.

Thanks,
Jason

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
I used John Koster. He was hilarious; Ex-cop who decided to change careers...we'd walk into a house and he'd say "This place is shit...let's go" hahaha...my kind of guy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts