Sport Bikes banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
To all of the smartasses, I'm not even talking about public restrooms, which I (like most) prefer to avoid. I'm actually ranting about workplace restrooms.

PhilB
Oh, well in that case, my workplace restroom is either a porta-john, or the trees/field behind the dirtpile on site.

quit'chyer bitchin.

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
It's a legit bitch and I have to agree. We've got dudes in our office that are just fucking disgusting. Don't flush, don't wash their hands, haven't had too many issues with piss on the seats, but it does happen on occassion. Can't even blame it on the warehouse guys because I'm on the second floor and there are at least two sets of bathrooms downstairs they have access to.

·
Registered
178 Posts
I used to work as a Janitor for a number of years. If you think men's rest rooms womens are typically 2-3x's worse. That was at a ski resort where women were outnumbered by men 2-1.

·
Silent pipes take lives
12,981 Posts
It frequently amazes me, and not in a good way, how many people there are out there who are supposedly adults, who hold jobs and drive cars and dress themselves, yet don't freaking know how to use the restroom.

I don't know if women's restrooms have similar problems, but guys --

1) Use the urinal.
2) If you can't use the urinal, sit on the toilet.
3) If you're not going to sit, lift the seat.
4) Whether you lift the seat or not, freaking AIM.
. 4a) I know aiming is more difficult if you are equipped with a 2" derringer instead of a 10" target pistol, but still.
5) If you don't aim well enough, wipe up after yourself.
6) Flush the damn thing.
7) And if you've gotten this far down the list without succeeding at anything, you probably need to be told to wash your hands when you're done, too.

Damn.

PhilB
Also:

Don't have a conversation with anyone, be it a friend, stranger, or someone on your cell phone.
If in a public or workplace restroom, brush your teeth somewhere else.

Reactions: knonfs

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Also:

Don't have a conversation with anyone, be it a friend, stranger, or someone on your cell phone.
If in a public or workplace restroom, brush your teeth somewhere else.
I don't have any problem with either of those; they don't leave the place a mess for others to deal with.

PhilB

·
Eskimo Bro
2,053 Posts
After deploying to the desert, I can say busarider is correct. Now that I have control of how clean my bathroom is, I keep it immaculate and only use public/work restrooms if absolutely necessary.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
How many times have you had to "slice the pie" when entering a stall? I swear to God, if I have PTSD it's from what I've seen in those hell holes.

Reactions: Dem0nDuck

·
Registered
12,418 Posts
The sanican on a construction site can be an unpleasant experience, but at least it is contained. When some twit decides to crap in the bathtub, it's an issue. Now that I work in an office, it is much more pleasant, and it is always quite clean. Or maybe I'm just so used to completely disgusting that I don't notice a few small lapses. Maybe it is all context.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts