Sport Bikes banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It frequently amazes me, and not in a good way, how many people there are out there who are supposedly adults, who hold jobs and drive cars and dress themselves, yet don't freaking know how to use the restroom.

I don't know if women's restrooms have similar problems, but guys --

1) Use the urinal.
2) If you can't use the urinal, sit on the toilet.
3) If you're not going to sit, lift the seat.
4) Whether you lift the seat or not, freaking AIM.
. 4a) I know aiming is more difficult if you are equipped with a 2" derringer instead of a 10" target pistol, but still.
5) If you don't aim well enough, wipe up after yourself.
6) Flush the damn thing.
7) And if you've gotten this far down the list without succeeding at anything, you probably need to be told to wash your hands when you're done, too.

Damn.

PhilB

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
So you patrol public restrooms a lot during your free time? Peeking over stalls while people are using the toilet, leaning over to check out the equipment of your neighbor at the urinal next to you?

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I've never dealt with the issues you seem to deal with.

My suggestion is to find better bathrooms that are not frequented by A) drunk people, or B) scuzzies.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
In order to see restrooms that are in the shape Phil is talking about you need go no farther than Walmart or Target. Of course it isnt every restroom but I am sure just about every grown person has went into a stall and found a mess at one point or another.

·
Registered
9,277 Posts
I will piss in the parking lot at walmart before I will go into one of their restrooms.

·
Registered
3,177 Posts
ROFL. Then you have seen a bathroom in bad shape before. I have children so I visit many restrooms that I would not normaly see if I was alone.

·
After Me Lucky Charms
5,281 Posts
Why would one wash their hands, when they don't touch anything (hence, lack of aiming).

·
All right meow...
2,719 Posts
PhilB....add in another dimension. People out here don't use toilet paper and use a water hose instead. The bathrooms are attrocious. a complete f'kn disaster and the people come out smelling like babies in shitty little diapers. Many a times I've held it till I can get home or stop by a 4 or 5 star hotel and end up prairie-dogging it before I burst.

·
Registered
284 Posts
Do you pee sitting down? Of all the things to rant about, this is what you choose? If someone pees off the side, ain't going to affect me and pooing in public bathrooms don't happen too often. If I have to poop, I just hope I am in a nice restaurant or hotel.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Every restroom has this problem, from truck stops to the Hilton to the White House.

Lifting the fucking seat seems to be the hardest thing for guys to do. I don't care how good you think your aim is, you WILL leave drops of spray if you don't lift the seat.

I think men's room toilet seats should be spring loaded to default to the up position unless you pull them down to sit down.

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
Using an Afghan latrine is something everyone should experience just for context of comparison with other latrines. Lots of fun.

Reactions: Ilovemyvtx

·
Super Moderator
4,659 Posts
I'm with PhilB as I've had many a rant regarding people's inability to use a freaking toilet.

Reactions: Electrical_Tech

·
Premium Member
1,789 Posts
Agree totally. Disgusts me totally to see such slovenlyness. I'd hate to visit the home of a person who would leave a public toilet in such a state.

I'm actually embarassed to leave someone else's mess behind figuring the next person would think it was me.

People, in general, are just assholes.

·
A guy on a scruffy bike
15,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
To all of the smartasses, I'm not even talking about public restrooms, which I (like most) prefer to avoid. I'm actually ranting about workplace restrooms.

PhilB

·
B O R I C U A
1,216 Posts
Having a toddler and a newborn, sometimes I am required to change my kids diapers in a public restroom. More than often, I take my kids to our car, and change them inside the car than on a public restroom.

As for me, I don't care I will pee anywhere lol

Also, as of lately, I've ntoiced buggers on the wall, specially on the urinal walls at our bldg bathrooms!

·
Believe It or Not........
5,344 Posts
In order to see restrooms that are in the shape Phil is talking about you need go no farther than Walmart or Target. Of course it isnt every restroom but I am sure just about every grown person has went into a stall and found a mess at one point or another.
I've seen EVERYTHING he describes at work at a few different bathrooms.

People are disgusting and lazy!! That's why I don't do pot lucks at work.

·
Are we not men?
9,017 Posts
Phil, the problem I see is that people just don't fucking care if it's not theirs. Also, they show no respect/decency for anyone around them.

Reactions: Fabian
1 - 20 of 31 Posts